A Mighty Spurt

Meiko sat the box down on the table, grabbing our attention.

"The items you asked for the other day have arrived. Come up and grab what's yours." Meiko said.

Her eyes trailed over to Chisaki and her hand lifted to rub her arm. It was a peculiar thing to ask for, but she figured in a way he purchased it, and she wasn't willing to deny him the opportunity.

Maybe he was truly interested in her.

"About your It classes tomorrow, it will be held in the computer class with the girls, unfortunately there are no computers here for the prison population, be on your best behavior." Meiko reminded the boys.

She then left and Chisaki's menacing aura became intense. The boys, who were initially gushing over being able to be in a class with girls, all calmed down once they sense his scary aura.

"H-hey Chisaki...you good man?" Shingo asked nervously.

"I don't know, it's nice of you to worry about me..."Brother-In-Law"." Chisaki smiled.

Shingo tensed up at that. Chisaki grabbed Shingo's shirt and pulled him towards him, slamming his face into the table.

"You keep up the shit you've been pulling, you'll be dead before we're released." Chisaki warned.

Chisaki jumped over the table and tackled Andre to the floor, he thrusted his fist in his mouth and grabbed his tongue, tugging on it.

"If I ever hear that you want to "lick" my sister, I'll rip this shit out, rendering you unable to eat real food properly!" Chisaki threatened.

He turned his head to Joe and propelled himself to the hooded male using Andre's body.

He grabbed him by the sides of his hood, the two tumbling down to the ground with Chisaki's feet on his chest.

"I'll kill all you fuckers and end up in a real prison, if I so much so as see you looking at my sister!"

He then snapped his head to Gakuto, who flinched and ran around the room to avoid Chisaki pouncing on him next, but that didn't stop Chisaki, as he lunged towards Gakuto, spearing him and pinning him to the ground.

"And you! My sister is way too good for you! She's everyone's type! Don't you dare try to put yourself above my sister, or else I'll rip your spine out of your asshole and shove it down your throat and make you shit it back out!" Chisaki yelled.

Meiko was behind the wall, listening to the commotion, she really stayed behind to see if Chisaki would have gossiped to the others about how attractive Meiko looked in her pajamas, but this was far more entertaining.

Something in Meiko appreciated how protective he was over his little sister. She wondered if he would be that overprotective of her.

That's when she snapped out of her thoughts and walked away, hearing the pleads of "Spare me!" "I'm sorry!" "Please!" From the inmates as she got further and further away.

~

The next morning, the boys were eating breakfast.

"Im glad we have a clear understanding." Chisaki smiled.

Shingo grumbled something under his breath, which caused Chisaki to suddenly appear in his face with a scary expression on his face.

"Is there something you're confused about, Shingo?" Chisaki asked menacingly.

"N-no! I've come to a c-clear understanding!" Shingo shivered as he quickly scrambled his words together.

Chisaki ripped them to pieces before it was time to go to bed, that was more than enough time for all of the boys to truly wish to be on Chisaki's good side.