" after this we have to start heading to work " KyuHyun mumbled since he had food in his mouth . HyukJae couldn't help but giggle a little, seeing how he's best friends face looked all puffed up from all that food in there.

" alright " HyukJae responded , smiling , trying to hold in his giggles .

After they were done eating. HyukJae did the dishes in thanks for letting him stay over for the night and cooking him breakfast .

" you.. Know , you can stay another night if you want to , it is Saturday after all and we both don't have work tomorrow " KyuHyun said as he was standing beside HyukJae , watching him wash the plates they were using to eat .

" no it's okay KyuHyun , you don't need to do that for me " HyukJae said calmly and politely as he can while he dried the plates quickly .

" do what ? Let my best friend stay the night again because I'm bored and want to hang out someone " KyuHyun said jokingly while he handed the boy the cups to wash . HyukJae just shook his head in response , chuckling , grabbing the cups out of the dark haired boy no washing them .

" its alright , I have something to do anyways , so I can't stay the night " HyukJae lied . The truth is , HyukJae wanted to stay , he has no where else to go . He didn't want to burden his best friend by staying another night and borrowing his clothing .

" let me just finish this quickly so we can get to work, I'll be done quick " HyukJae continued , drying the cups . KyuHyun just groaned in response and walked to the living room , putting on his sweater and shoes , waiting for the blond to be finish and to get ready .

After the blond finish , he took off the apron he was wearing to block the water from hitting his clothes and hanged it on the handle of the stove and walked out of the kitchen to the front door where KyuHyun was resting his back on the door , waiting for the blond to hurry .

" Took you long enough " The dark haired boy said while opening the front door , watching the blond put on the running shoes but what he noticed was he never saw HyukJae wear those kind of plaid shirts. He never saw HyukJae wear blue red and white running shoes . He hasn't even seen that hoodie before .

" so um... New clothing? " KyuHyun asked Pointing at the articles of clothing , which caught hyukjae's attention

" No, the stranger let me borrow them " HyukJae said , blushing while he zipped up the hoodie .

" oooooo already to the next stage , you guys are already sharing clothing and sleeping in the same bed together, by next week you guys will probably end up actually sleeping together " KyuHyun said jokingly.

"Y-Yah!" HyukJae yelled in embarrassment , slapping his best friend on the arm.

" I'm just kidding , let's leave quickly before were late " The dark haired boy said , chuckling . The boy nodded and they both left , KyuHyun making sure to lock the door .

__________________________

It was already pass 1:30pm and everyone was busy working . HyukJae cleaning the tables , KyuHyun working at the cashier , SungMin making the drinks in the kitchen and Krystal serving the customers their . beverages and food .

As HyukJae was wiping the tables , the front door of the cafe opened with a " ding " catching HyukJae's . The blond eyes widen seeing that it was DongHae who entered the building . The boy watched the elder making his way to KyuHyun . DongHae stopped once he was in front of the other .

" hi, what can we get for you" KyuHyun asked politely, holding the notebook and pen in his hand .

HyukJae continued to watch and listen but what he wasn't watching was his hand and how far his hand was sliding off the table.