Chapter 2

HyukJae groaned , turning is body over to the other side. The boy was extremely exhausted from yesterday night.

HyukJae noticed he was laying on something beneath him that was extremely comfortable. The boy slowly opening his eyes . He blinked a couple of times to make his vision more clear .

The boy notice he was laying on a bed but the thing was , this wasn't his bed. HyukJae eyes widen and he quickly sat up .

" where am I ? " HyukJae numbed quietly to himself. He wasn't at his own house but at someone else's house.

HyukJae started to recall what happened yesterday night when he ran away from his father and bumped into the stranger he saw at the cafe . The boy started to blush , knowing that the elder must have taken him to his house

The boy gazed around the room. He had to admit the room was very nice . The room was very spacious and neat . There was a big closet at the corner of the room that had suits hanging up in it .

HyukJae slowly removed the blanket off of him and notice he was wearing different pairs of clothing from yesterday . He wasn't wearing his ripped yellow shirt but instead a very loose short black t-shirt that hanged at least to his thighs . Instead of his jeans , the boy was wearing grey sweatpants .

He slowly stood up from the bed , making sure to fix it neatly . He made his way to the door that must of headed outside. The boy slowly opened the door and took a step out , closing the door behind him .

He walked quietly and slowly down the hallway. He could hear dishes moving and water running. He slowly made his way to the edge of the hallway and peaked around the corner , looking in the kitchen .

He saw in front of him the handsome stranger from the cafe . doing the dishes , having his back facing the blond . The blond started to check out the elder , looking at his brown hair down to his musclier back . He could see since the elder was only wearing a black tank top . The boy stopped his gaze at the elders butt , blushing .

The water stopped and the elder turned around , noticing the blond looking at him , checking him out . The blond quickly turned his head , scared if the elder saw him looking at him or not . A small smirk grew on the elders face .

" your awake " the brunette said calmly while he wipes his hand with a rag , drying them. The elder tossed the rag onto the counter.

The brunette started to make his way to the blond but the boy took a Step back , making The elder stop walking forward , noticing the boy wasn't comfortable with the elder being to close to him . The brunette smiled and turner around walking to the kitchen table .

" are you hungry , I can make you something if you want?" The elder said calmly , opening the cabinets above him , grabbing the dried plates.

"Uh..." HyukJae fumbled as he kept his eyes on the older man in front of him, not knowing what to say. With every movement he made he could see the toned muscles flex and move underneath the fabric of his clothing, making his stomach fill with butterflies. All the older man was doing was everyday things and yet, it was so amazing to HyukJae with how graceful and sensual he looked. Was he an angel?

"...eat?"

"Hm?" HyukJae snapped back to reality, noticing the older man looking at him questionably while holding a frying pan. The younger boy almost laughed out loud at how amusing he sight looked.

"What would you like to eat?" the older man asked again.

"O-oh...I'm not very hungry." HyukJae replied trying to swallow the lump in his throat.

"You have to have something." The older man began as he grabbed a glass to pour some water for HyukJae. "It's not good to skip breakfast in the morning." he said, handling the cold glass to him.