Training summery and beacon

-Ahem hello there I'm glad to see that this book is becoming popular granted at a very slow slow pace. *sigh* well anyway let's do this. Hopefully you like it.

-we see Izuku sleeping peacefully on his bed little to nothing to worry about that was until someone came in.

Blake: *whispers* "hehehe he looks so adorable sleeping like this well I gotta wake him up but how?"

Izuku: *moves in his sleep and grabs Blake pulling her into the bed with Izuku and nuzzles into her neck*

Blake: *blushing up a storm while thinking* 'oh my oum izu your to cute for your own good'

-At this point Blake was leaning into Izuku to give him a kiss unfortunately fate had other plans

Kali: *knocks on the door* hey Izuku I sent blake to wake yo-

Izuku: *slowly waking up while he see's blake only inches away from his face. As he blushes more red than a tomato*

Blake: 'darn it I was to slow hmph fine but' *kisses izuku's forehead* hehe there you go izu you took forever to wake up huh~

Kali: *just seeing this play out while holding a frying pan* .... I-zuk-u what do you think your doing~

Izuku: ..... *gulps*

-As soon as he sallows the lump in his throat kali asked again but this time with some force behind it.

Kali: I asked you Izuku midoryia. What are you doing~ Blake giving you morning kisses~ that's my job~

-At this point Izuku just faints from the embarrassment.

-Location change-

Ruby: so Yang you think we can all get together and train together?

Yang: awh~ does my baby sister have a crush~

Ruby: *blushes* Y-you do t-too!

Yang: *blushes as well*

-As to cut through the tension summer arrives and gives them there breakfast.

Ruby & Yang: thank you mom

Summer: your welcome

Ruby: let's go check on izu!!

Yang: sure rubes but first let's finish eating our breakfast.

Summer: *giggles* hehe you two are to cute but yea you guys definitely gotta train if you plan on going to beacon.

-meanwhile with the other childhood friends who are at the park waiting for Izuku.

Stella: where is that baka?! Geez it's not like I'm wondering about him!

Phyrra: oh come Stella we all know you have feelings for him.

Nora: PANCAKES- uhh I mean yea I agree with phyrra

Weiss: hmph well it's his fault he did say he would be here!

-flash back-

Izuku: *messaging on the group chat named childhood friends.*

Kitty (Blake): what's up izu? You rarely ever message on the group chat?

Winter 1 (weiss): hmph what do you want y-you dolt!

Ice queen (winter): hm what's up Izuku? also hello Blake.

Kitty (Blake): hello winter.

Pancake lover (Nora): PANCAKES-

Cookie lover (Ruby): yes we know Nora you love pancakes just as much as I love cookies.