Was it fate?

-*clears throat* ahem. So I wanted to say a few things before we resume last time and what happened. 1. Yes I understand that when they named veldora they Did tempest but for good reason (in the anime it meant storm) 2. I will be updating this book once a week (I'll do my best for you guys now onto the book P.S. as always any art/pictures you see in my books go to their rightful owners)

——————————-
Previously: we see 3 people running for there lives who and what were they running from? We do not know as ???? Was running with her baby she fell into a cave and met a dragon named veldora after awhile they all got out and the family returned to Japan.

—————————————————————————
Inko: Hisashi are we really back in Japan? I mean it looks like it but what if "they" find us?

Hisashi: *sigh* inko I know but for our baby's sake we need to fight "them" even if it costs us our lives "they" want our baby so we are going to have to fight them

-As inko stares at hisashi she see's what he is saying and nods her head as she goes to her husband she asks him to open a portal and that's what he did as the baby is now safe they close the portal and stare at each other and nod together. Meanwhile in another universe we see a young girl with black hair and a bow tie reading a book

???: hmm I wonder what's going on right now I do wonder why mom and dad have not come back yet though.

As soon as the words left her mouth her mother and father appear holding a baby? But with light green hair and 2 diamond shaped freckles on his cheeks.

???: BLAKE I HAVE TO TELL YOU-

???: *bonks her husband on the head* shush he's sleeping you baka!

???: Awh sorry kali

-the now named kali looks at her husband and just sighs deeply while looking at Blake. Meanwhile Blake is very confused and wondering why her parents are holding a baby in their arms.

Blake: mom? Dad?? Who's that *she points to the baby that they are holding*

Kali: well honey you see we were off to go to get some lunch but on the way we saw something fly out of the sky it was dropping at a fast rate and your father *points to her husband* ran and caught it and he said "it appears to be a human baby." And well we decided to adopt him.

Blake: .... Ok. (Blake ok the inside: OMG OMG OMG I HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER HE'S SO CUTE I CAN'T WAIT TILL I INTRODUCE HIM TO MY FRIENDS!)

-Timeskip 10 years-

We now see Izuku eating at the table with his parents and he decides to start a conversation.

Izuku: hey mom? I have a question

Kali: hm? What is it baby?? Is something wrong?

Izuku: *nods his head no* I was just wondering if dad and big sister can train me I want to get stronger to protect you guys

Blake: awwww my little brother is so adorable~ 'hehehehe he's mine- wait what? No no we're siblings- not by blood though~'

-Izuku turned more red than any tomato and stuttered out a n-no I-I-I'm not

Kali: alright Blake that's enough teasing but Izuku are you sure you want to train? I mean we don't know what your power is we also don't know how to unlock it even if we could you'd have to train

-Suddenly as they were having breakfast they hear a knocking at the door. Wondering who'd be knocking at this time of day kali walks up to the door to see a tall man holding a cane and what looks like cookies? As soon as they were about to introduce themselves Blake screamed and ran to her mother. Upon hearing the scream she bolted to the kitchen to see what had happened and she only saw a green slime?