"Answer me damn it." He shouted making her roll her eyes.

"I took a wrong turn and ended here and decided to explore this vast mansion. Since u cant find time for it." She replied devoid of any expression.

"Listen good Bianca i won't repeat it. This wing is forbidden for the outsiders . The room u just came out of is my fathers office." he said seriously. That room held many important company related documents and other things.

"I figured it when i went inside." Axel tried best to control himself.

He turned around and went away making Bianca follow closely behind.

The Sinclair's were in living room having finished dinner. Axel who was annoyed beyond words bid goodbye to his family. They tried to stop him and told him to atleast complete the dinner but he just coldly dragged Bianca with him.

Rachel had few guesses why her brother angrily left with Bianca, but not too sure.
~~~~~~
Silas was in the VIP section of a nightclub. He was drinking whiskey looking down glacially at the people dancing and making out.

He was in a room that had glass windows and his guards were standing outside the little furtger away from the door.

His eyes went to a woman who was entering the club and headed staright towards the stairs, her hips moving seductively with every step she takes.

He smirked 'just the person he was waiting for'. He looked ahead while she made her way towards him.

The guards stopped her making her raise her eyebrow.

"Let her in Chris." Came Silas's deep voice. She looked smugly at that guard and entered the room.

Silas's turned towards her eyeing her up and down smirking. He went and sat down on the couch infront of him, spreading his legs.

She stood infront of him, he pulled her down on his lap. She looked at him with lust and placed her hand oh his chest.

"Where are the papers." He asked her wanting that as soon as possible.

"What's the hurry Silas, the night is still young." She whispered in his ear blowing air and running her hand up and down his chest.

"First papers then everyrhing else." She leaned away dissapointed, knowing very well his stubbron self.

She took the papers out of her purse and handed to him.

He took the papers and turned everypage. His face soon morphed into evil one.

He safely folded and kept it in his coat pocket and stood up making her fall down. He looked at her "Girls usually fall like this at my feet." He chuckled and went away.

She was humiliated and expected a long night with him since she wore this mini slutry dress enough to seduce him. But like evrytime he throws her away and only has sex with her when he's in mood.

She went out of the room wiping her tears. She was stopped by a girl who came infront of her. She was a stripper.

She had black hairs, grey eyes and brown skin. She even had a smug look on.

"U didn't get lucky did you?' She said eyeing her.

"U know he fucked me hard and fast right before you came." She whispered arrogantly making her hands clench trying to restrain herself.

" You won't get lucky until the next week because he hired me for whole 7 nights." Her patience broke, She took a glass from near by waiter and throwed the drink on her face, giving a psychotic smile seeing her make up ruined.

The stripper girl gasped taking steps back and wiped the drink off her face
" you crazy bitch." The girl spatted out.

She headed out feeling little satisfied but the fire still burned in her eyes.
------------
*𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩*

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧?

𝙎𝙤 𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠. 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙨, 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨.

𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚.

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚.

𝘿𝙤 𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚?

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩.