Triwizard Tournament

Tristan could hear voices as if he was under water, there were a dozen of them. His body was heavy with fatigue and he couldn't open his eyes.

“Tristan? Sweetheart, can you hear me?”
Jazebal was kneeling beside her son.

Harry, Hermione, Ron and Arthur weasley stood around him anxiously. Barty Crouch and some aurors scattered around, Mr. Crouch looked rather terrified of Jazebal's wrath as he was the one who attacked Tristan with a spell.

Tristan groaned, scrunching his face with pain. He struggled to open his eyes.

“It's alright, Tris, just breathe.” Jazebal instructed.

“....mum...?” Tristan mumbled.

He opened his eyes, five anxious faces were staring back him. Jazebal helped him sit up.

“Can you breathe?” Jazebal asked.

Tristan nodded, looking around. Barty Crouch let out a deep sigh. Jazebal's blazing eyes turned to Crouch.

“Are you out of you mind? You attacked a child. My child!” It was obvious Jazebal was trying to keep herself in check, his voice was strained with anger.

“They were at the sigh of a crime.” Barty reasoned.

Jazebal and Arthur helped Tristan stand. Harry and Ron immediately took it to themselves to support him. Jazebal took a step towards Crouch.

“So they are just kids! You could've seriously harmed him!”

“Mum...it's okay.” Tristan tried weakly, Harry glanced at him worriedly.

Jazebal glanced back her son and seemed to calm down. Tristan glanced at the sky, his eyes adjusting to the smoke.

“That's...that's his symbol, isn't it?”
He asked. Hermione nodding, conforming his suspicion.

“And those people, they were his follower's?” Harry asked.

“Deatheaters.” Arthur Weasley confirmed.

Barty Crouch looked at Jazebal once more, regaining his sense of superiority now that her motherly rage had calmed down.

“Stay with your son, the rest of you follow me.” He turned aorund, so did the aurors.

“Wait... Earlier I saw someone..” Harry said pointed at somewhere.
“..there.”

Crouch nodded and went that way with the aurors close behind. Jazebal turned to Harry, her face softened.

“Would you recognize the person you saw?”

“I don't know. I have never seen him before.”
Harry replied.

Tristan look up at the sky again, something painfully twisting in his chest.

...........

“Anything from the trolly, dears?”

The lady's voice pierced through the cloud in Tristan's mind. Ron got upto buy something, he didn't hear what. His mind was consumed by other things as he stared blankly out of the window. Harry's nightmare about Voldmort, the incident at the world cup and even though not very noticeable, Harry's distance from him.

Maybe he was just being paranoid, but since Tristan regained his senses they hadn't spoken alone and harry said merely two words just for him.

Harry and Ron sat back down, Hermione was reading the newspaper with a deep frown.

“This is horrible.” she said.

“How come the ministry doesn't know who conjured it? Isn't there any security...”