Monica Chang

⚠ WARNING ⚠
Smooth Nico di Angelo

You have been warned.

Hello! My name is Monica Chang, the daughter of Aphrodite.

I am also the self-proclaimed love counselor! I help campers in their romantic relationships.

And today I will tell you the story of how Nico di Angelo, the God of Smooth Butter, obliterated poor Will Solace, the son of Apollo.

So, I was at the Aphrodite cabin when someone knocled at my door.

"Come in." I said out loud.

The opened and it was Will Solace.

"Um, hi. Are you Monica? The Love Counselor?"

I was stunned at the blonde haired boy. This was the first that I saw him coming for advice.

Well I assumed that he was coming for advice, cause he called me by my title.

"Yes, that's me."

"Oh neat!" Will stammered. "U-Um I kinda need your help."

"Oh?" I was confused. Solangelo was one of the most powerful relationships in Camp Half-Blood, and the only love team capable of rivaling Percabeth. "What seems to be the problem?"

"W-well," he stammered. "My boyfriend has been, um, throwing flirts at me all day, and um-"

"This caused you to be a blushing mess, and now you want to get back at him." I finished.

He nodded.

Ah. I have cases like this before.

"Don't worry Will." I kneeled down and grabbed a giant book under my bed, and showed it to him.

A Collective Complilation of Romantic Pick-Up Lines

"We have a weapon to fight against him."

***

"You ready Will?" I said into the earpiece.

Our target, Nico di Angelo, was idling about near the canoe lake, with Will in the distance.

Meanwhile I was hiding in the bushes, with my Compilation Book.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He muttered, and walked towards Nico. I turned up the earpiece to hear the conversation.

Will walked up to Nico, who noticed his presence.

"Hey, Tesoro." Nico smiled.

"U-Um, hi." Will stammered. Godsdammit Will!

Nico cocked his head in confusion.

"Remember the pick-up line Will!" I said into the earpiece.

"So, um. I have a question for you." Will blurted out.

"What is it?"

"So, um..." Will said. "Are you from Tennessee?"

Nico blinked. "You do know that I'm from Italy, right?"

Will became quiet after that. That didn't work?!

I quickly relayed Will another pick-up line.

"U-Um...do-do you mind if I stare you up close instead of from across the-the field?" Will said, with a few stammers here and there.

I was face palming from the amount of stammering he was making.

Nico raised his eyebrow. "What? Are you okay? Do you ned glasses? Maybr your eyes are getting blurry like Jason."

I can almost chew my own hand from the obliviousness. These dorks are going to be the death of me!

"Okay, I'm going to relay you another pick-up line. This time its going to work."

I relayed Will the pick-up line.

"I-" Before Will could say the pick-up line, Nico raised his hand in front of Will's face, as if to stop him from speaking.

"Tesoro, I know that you're getting advice from Monica."

I paled as he said those words. How does he know?!

"H-How did you know?" Will asked.

"I can see her from behind the bush." Without looking, Nico pointed at the bush that I was in.

Schist.

"If you want to make me blush, then you gotta do better than that, Tesoro. Here, try this one for example."

Nico cleared his throat.

"Are you a crab?"

Will and I blinked at the question.

"No, why?" Will asked.

Nico then pulled Will by the back of his neck so that his face is right in front of Nico's.

"Cuz I can't wait to tear those legs apart and eat you right up."

The pick-up line wasn't even directed at me, yet I could feel my face heating up.

Nico let go of Will's neck and walked away, with his hands behind his head while smirking devilishly.

Meanwhile the poor son of Apollo is crimson red, still unable to move from the spot.

Then he slowly walked into the canoe lake.

Author's Note §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

🦀 Crab 🦀