"Im a people's person with a great physique and very smooth words," I continue to ignore the utter bullshit that flew from his mouth.Turning my head away from him,I hooked my fingers into the hem of my shorts and slowly pulled the cotton from my hips.It wasn't enough that I had to see him in the school hallway,garden and classrooms but now I have to share a day off with him too. "Ya don't believe me ma?"

Right as I pulled the large t-shirt over my head,I felt it.My jaw tightened even more,my movements stiffen all in one as I felt his eyes follow a trail to the bareness of my back.The burning sun added to his heated infernos,those eyes leaving a trail of fire as he did more than just look.

He was staring and I could feel it.

I glanced at him and that was enough for me to take a breath so deep I knew both of us heard it.He was staring at me-staring at every curve,dip and dent my half naked body had to offer. Those eyes trailed from my toes in the sand,my toned calves and the little dip my stomach had to offer.These panties didn't do my hips any justice and neither did the bra that covered my now hardened nipples.He was staring at them to be exact.

The last time he even came close to seeing me like this was when he bent me over his kitchen counter and fucked me like something less of a whore.I was covered then,hidden by the dark and the only light provided was from the damn refrigerator.I was never the type to worry about what someone else thought about my body,never the type to even question my beauty and definitely not someone who worked out for the image.But for a split second,the smallest of moments,I felt small and self-conscious.The soft feeling of a tight mound was one thing but actually having see what it looked like was another.

I didn't have perfect skin.They were covered in all kinds of marks,scars and even burns.And as much as I worked out,I ate alot too so my stomach wasn't as toned as expected and neither did I have the perfect skin shade.I had a slight dark hue on both my knees,textured skin that had risen with goosebumps and breast that wasn't worthy enough to brag about.

For a second there,everything that seemed normal to me,felt unnatural and so I cleared my throat,leaned forward and applied the suntan lotion all over my legs to distract myself from unwanted thoughts.This damn bikini sat slicked black against my skin,a size too small but that was the appeal to it.Those were the words of none other than Nobara,who after making me wait for two hours dragged me to the nearest sports shop and had me try on five different beach underwear.

I gulped down a ball of saliva,his eyes burning a trail as hot as the sun and his tongue who darted from his mouth,licked at his bottom as if licking up my skin to soothe the burn. "Why would I believe the scum."

His chuckle caused a riple through my stomach and all I wanted was to grab him by the neck and rip his throat out.Toji managed to make himself confortable right next to me,leaning backward on his hands.

He turned his head to me once again while I distracted myself by rubbing the lotion into my thighs,my hands running up to my hips and gently leaving no spot untouched. "Because I gave you a really good taste of it before."

"You couldn't even reach a fucking orgasm which shows just how much you underperformed," the moment those crass words left my mouth my eyes flipped to him and I stared into the eyes of a man who gave me a intense stare with a devious glint in his eye.I hated cursing,hated acting like anything short of a lady but when he was around me,when he spoke to me or even when he looked at me,I grew pissed.

He brought the worst out of me.

"Or maybe every rich kid in Upper Kyoto had a taste of that pussy and maybe you just didn't feel that great," I scoffed at his words and fixed the strap of my bikini panties.Completely fed up with his remarks I rolled over once more and laid down comfortably,basking in the warm sun but not before lathering the lotion into my arms and midriff.

His Curseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें