xiv. new girl in town

Start from the beginning

raphael ignored you.

donatello shoot you a thankful glance before answering his brother "working on it."

"then work faster!" raph shouted impatient, making you glare at him.

donatello didn't want to work in that condition "do you think yelling is gonna help?" he asked.

"no" raphael cracked his knuckles "i think hitting is gonna help."

you huffed as you rolled your eyes.

"i'll work faster." confirmed donnie.

"that's the spirit." raph turned his head towards you, holding a winning smirk on his face.

you looked away as you grunted, annoyed by his attitude.

suddenly leonardo entered the room, he wasn't in his best shape and he was rubbing his eyes with his hand.

"leo's back." happily said michelangelo, as he moved towards his brother.

leonardo put his hand down, showing his red eyes "and he's been crying." added mickey.

"aw, you missed us." michelangelo hugged his brother.

leo moved him away as he complained "i got hit with blinding powder."

"sure. big softy." teased michelangelo.

you waved happily at leonardo as you set on the table, your legs swinging at the side.

"and where have you been?" questioned raphael, his tone harsh.

leo gave you a smile before his face hardened "don't see how that's your business." he replied with the same voice.

"fine. whatever." raph turned away from his ex-leader.

michelangelo couldn't bare to see his brother arguing like that and he tried to help them solve their issue "dudes, can't we just be cool with each other? let's hug this out." he hugged his brothers.

raphael hit him in the stomach and mickey groaned in pain "ugh! okay. now the healing can begin."

raphael looked into your eyes as he walked towards the table where you were still sitting on.

"you really had to hit mickey?" you asked, crossing your arms.

raphael ignored you — again — as he looked at his genius brother.

donatello finally spoke "hey, i think i figured out where snakeweed's hideout is." you jumped down the table before leaning on it.

"where?" asked leonardo.

donatello looked down at the map, pointing at his work "okay, the radial pattern of recent snakeweed sightings indicates his lair is at the epicenter of 47th and-" raphael leaned on the table in front of you, stopping donnie.

he looked at leonardo as he talked "actually, you're on a need-to-know basis. and guess what. you don't need to know."

leonardo hummed, turning around and walking away from you, once again.

this time you didn't try to stop him, you knew it was pointless.

raphael crossed his arms, the smug smirk still on his face.

you wanted to slap him.

thankfully a text stopped you from doing so.

april
'free tonight?'

you looked at the three brothers still in the lab, raphael's anger could be seen from miles away and you didn't want to deal with that.

you
'might be'
'why?'