Swimming Competition (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Then it means okay to me." Haru mutteres and you just blink and look at his face.

"I wont do anything bad to you." He said without looking at your face.

"A-alright..." You said and finally open the door.

The room is in (colour) and you totally like it.

"Wow. It's in my favorite colour." You mumbled a bit and look around your room.

"Hey Haru, what's wrong with your room?" You asked while still looking around.

"Nothing's wrong." He said.

"And why are you decided to stay in my room?" you asked again. Now you're looking into his eyes.

"I'm here because I will accompany you." He said bluntly.

"Y-you don't need too!" You said in embarrassment.

"Why?"

"B-because.. it's... embarrassing!" you shouted and then covered your face.

"Seriously? then I'll go if you insist." Haru said and then walk away.

Deep inside, you also think that it's better to keeping him stay with you there.

But well, you're just too shy to mention it.

"H-Haru..." You call his name while Haru's palm is on the doorknob already.

"Hm"

"P-please... just stay here." You said and then looking down.

"I knew it." Haru said and then walk closer to you.

"You're scared of being left all alone in a small room, right?" Haru look into your (E/C) eyes and then smiled really soft.

You just nodded and blush.

"So,"

"What?" you asked.

"Do you have any cards?" Haru asked and then looked around the room.

"I do have them. I take my cards here." You amswered and then open your (colour) bag.

"Good. Now let's play with them." Haru said and then sit on the carpet.

"Huh, you're challenging me? You are challenging a wrong person." You said and smirk while letting the cards pack out.

~TIME SKIP~

(Y/N)'S POV

We play with those cards of mine for a bit and in the end Haru win the game.

I am very dissapointed of myself.

"I shall give you a little punishment." He said and then chuckles because he saw my gloomy expression.

"What? Hurry up and give me your punishment." I said and pout. I also folding my hand.

"You need to kiss me. Just a bit." Haru said.

It's simple but it makes my heart beating faster than before.

"W-why it turns out to that kind of punishment...?" I asked and casting your eyed down.

"I miss your kiss." He said, expressionless.

"U-ugh... should I really need to do this?" I asked and still casting my eyes down.

"Yes."

"U-um okay... close your eyes, Haru." I said hesitantly and start to look into Haru's face.

He closed his eyes already.

Only by looking at his face made my heart wont stop calming down.

I lean in and then close my eyes too.

And I totally kiss him.

It's only for a bit. Not even 30 second.

But it felt really sweet. Full of love.

"Umm... Am I interrupting you guys?" A voice is popping up out of nowhere.

I'm really shocked until I jumped from my sit and then turn my head to the voice.

It's Gou.

"G-Gou-chan?! I-I thought you're with Rin-senpai!" I'm getting confused.

"I was... but I left something here... ehehe, so that's why I am back." She said and just giggled.

"H-hurry take it! oh my..." I am so embarrassed.

"Hey, hey Haruka-senpai," Gou suddenly calling Haruka's name.

But he only look into Gou's direction.

"Did I interrupt both of you?" Gou asked while taking her things.

"No. Actually I don't mind if you want to watch it." Haru said with no expression.

I'm just sitting there, looking at Haru, mouth and eye wide open.

"Ahahaha! oh really?!" Gou laughed pleasantly.

"N-no way!" I said.

Omg, this is so embarrassing.

▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷

I am really sorry for the super long update!

I am being unactive for quite some times before so yeah.

I am really sorry! /bow/