This was the first time Kyu Kenzaki transformed into Kamen Rider Decade. The first time he transformed into

The Destroyer of Worlds.

Flashback End

Kyu stared at the DecaDriver before putting it back.

"That's the moment that I still regret." Kyu said as he stared at Takashi.

"Now what are you doing here? Besides bothering me?" Kyu asked.

"What! Can't I just visit a friend?" Takashi replied while smirking at Kyu.

"Friends? Don't make me laugh." Kyu scoffs at Takashi's words before standing up.

"We're no longer friends after that day." Kyu coldly said before walking away from the park. Leaving behind Takashi who had a sad look on his face.

"I'm sorry."

With Kyu

"Ride the wind!"

"kakenukero~ Get past the world!"

"kono kuronikuru ~"

"Te ni irete yuku tsuyosa no Card~"

Kyu sang a song as he kept walking through the city.

"Damn! I have a great song." Kyu muttered as he continued walking.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Kyu stopped when he heard a scream. Kyu then rushed to the source. Kyu arrived and saw multiple people running from Kaijin with a hat.

"A bugster... Salty this time." Kyu muttered before taking out the DecaDriver but stopped when he saw four girls running to the bugster.

" Kyu muttered before taking out the DecaDriver but stopped when he saw four girls running to the bugster

"RWBY." Kyu muttered as the girls brought out their weapons. While the girls arrived Kyu saw multiple news helicopters.

"Yang! You're with me!" A black-haired girl with silver eyes yelled at a blonde-haired girl.

"Got it! Ruby!" Yang yelled back.

"Blake! You stick with Weiss." Ruby yelled at black black-haired girl with cat ears and a girl with white hair.

"Right!" Both Blake and Weiss yelled.

Ruby then rushed to the bugster and slashed it with her scythe. Yang followed it up with a punch to the face sending Salty back. Blake then throws her sword at Salty capturing it. Weiss then summoned a white glyph and fired multiple ice shards encasing the bugster in ice.

"A job well done! Good work team!" Ruby cheered victoriously.

"I didn't think it would be that easy." Yang said cockily.

Kyu stared at the frozen bugster before noticing a crack.

"As I thought it didn't affect him." Kyu muttered before grabbing the DecaDriver and went into an alley.