9:22 pm

Sakura POV

I just noticed the time and that shitty a**hole told me to come at 9 pm. This is the best time to leave. I went to my basement which is full of cars..to be honest, this mansion is like the biggest mansion I have. I mean like every luxury of mine lives here. So that's practically one of the benefits of coming and living here. 

CAR 

Sakura POV

Sakura POV

I just got in, take your time sakura its okay. Who would even want to go early to some stupid marriage sh*t? Anyways..should I start the car? Im gonna. I'm gonna race over the streets of Seoul and then go to the mansion which is practically in the middle of Seoul while mine is in a forest which is owned by me. So lets go. 

KIMS 

Yoongi POV

All of us just got into our limo. I just can't believe this is actually happening. I mean who would want to get a step-father and a step-sister? Some people might but not us of course. Eomma got into another car so we can talk here..you know SIBLING TALK.

"So we're just supposed to go with eomma?...and do nothing?" Taehyung asked in Korean

"Jisoo told you taehyung what we're doing" Jin replied in Korean.

"And that is to just stay quiet," I said in Korean. 

"I bet our new so-called step-sister is gonna be and ugly and clingy bitch" Lisa said in Korean 

"For real," Jimin said supporting Lisa in Korean. 

I just stayed silent.

Sakura POV

Woah, that was a nice race..sadly we're at this very sh- I mean good mansion cause it was practically owned by Mum. I entered and everyone understood that it was me..by my hair colour of course. 

"You're here," A voice said in Korean

"Of course, after all, I do have to attend these sh*tty stuff on behalf of Mum," Sakura said in Korean. 

"Hmm.. their here..act nicely Sakura," Mr Park said in Korean. 

"Dont you even dare order me around you piece of crap" Sakura said in Korean.

"I know you hate me alright..but it's the pa-" Mr. Park was saying in Korean before Sakura cut him off.

"Past past..right and you guessed it right I do hate you. Plus your my biggest enemy and you remind me every day to take out my f*ckin trash." Sakura said in Korean while sitting on the sofa. 

BANGPINK POV

We were gonna enter the mansion and that's when we overheard a conversation. 

"Hmm.. their here..act nicely Sakura," ???? said in Korean. 

"Dont you even dare order me around you piece of crap" ???? said in Korean.

Woah..thats a bad relationship for father-daughter we guess.

"I know you hate me alright..but it's the pa-" ???? was saying in Korean before Sakura cut him off.

"Past past..right and you guessed it right I do hate you. Plus your my biggest enemy and you remind me every day to take out my f*ckin trash." ???? said in Korean while sitting on the sofa. 

That's so yoongi hyung. I think they stopped, so all of us entered the mansion. 

Sakura POV

Oh look at that the infamous Bangpink just entered. By the way, ya'll I actually know their mafia. Perks of being glitch. Just when they entered, Mr Park who is the a**hole went towards that poor Mrs Kim. Her whole life is a lie, to be honest. Like her kids lying that their not mafia, having an abusive husband etc. Then the AHOLE pecked Mrs Kim. DISGRU- Rather not. I could already see the cringe and shocked faces of those 'KIDS'. Well, they are older than me. Sad. 

"Well, kids this is Mr. Park my soon to be husband, now go on introduce." Mrs Kim said in Korean

"Seokjin, 22"

"Jisoo, 22"

"Namjoon, 21"

"Jennie, 21"

"Yoongi, 21"

"Hoseok, 21"

"Taehyung, 18"

"Jimin, 18"

"Lisa, 18"

"Chaeryoung, 18"

"Jungkook, 18"

Everybody stopped telling their names...why? Meh I don't wanna know

"Sakura" Mr. Park whisper-yelled at me. I mean they didn't even see me. 

I walked towards the a**hole AKA Mr. Park. I stood a bit far from him cause why not?

"Sakura, 14

Jungkook POV

Bruh, no way. Is that our so-called new step-sister. She doesn't even look freakin' Korean. She looks like she's russian or some sh*t. I mean who the f*ck which is Korean would get white hair, grey-ish eyes and on top of that freakin' pale sk-..Yoongi hyung has pale skin. White hair and grey-ish eyes..that is NOT KOREAN. 

Authors Note

Hey ya'll! So um- yk the makeup picture of sakura..its actually her facial structure, and everything. So everytime I do the makeup part it would be from that makeup artist only. 

Word count: 935 words.