Chapter 0

"You can't do this to me, Drako!" I said as I was pacing back and forth. I've already got this far just for me to fail. I won't let that happen. Madaming buhay na ang nasira at nawala. It's too late to go back now. I was already in point of no return.

"You've gone too far. You said you would only—fuck. Why don't you ever listen to me?"

"Because I fucking listened to you and look where it got me. You changed me! You fucking let me did things on my own!"

It's only a month now before the election starts. I was so sure that everything is going according to my plan. That he will be the President and I will be his First Lady.

Akala ko he will stay until the end. But I was wrong. I trusted him. He was my friend. He was my shield. He was my lover. But never I thought he would betray me like this.

I wanted to cry. I want to begged him to save me. But I can't let him see my weak side.

"The police are on their way now. I've told them everything.  About what happened in your house and at the airport."

"You did what?!" I shouted at his face. Di ko na napigilan ang pagtulo ng luha ko. All I did was stood by his side when no else did. I accepted him for all he was. I even stayed at his lowest. I would never go down like this. Not today.

"I'm sorry," he said.

I looked at him, betrayed.

"You'll be sorrier that you didn't die before." I said as I was pointing the gun at my heart. If I couldn't get out of this, I will bring him down with me. Till death do us part.