°-《CHAPTER 22》-°

Start from the beginning

Karl leaving me. Finding that door. Seeing... K-kyle and Dream... P-passing out...

I looked down at my hands and saw a salty tear land in my sweating palms. I wiped my eyes and tried to brighten my posture.

With reluctant hands, I knocked onto the framed door, awaiting a response.

A couple seconds later, and alot of loud thumps and shuffling, I saw Dream open the door.

I smiled up at him, still wearing his Slytherin coloured cloak and uniform.

"Hey," I looked up at him with a smile, "Can I come in..?" Dream escaped his trance and blinked a few times before quickly nodding and nervously laughing. "Oh, yeah, just leave your shoes here, whatever, let's go."

He jogged up the stairs and walked down the opened corridor behind me, his figure almost hidden by a chandelier, making a mental note of the directions in my head.

I took a quick glance around the nearby rooms, infront of me was a white marble staircase that turned to the right leading up around the house. There was a telescope and lusciously green potted plant sat next to the stairs, along with a small table with a book and a small succulent on top.

Placing my shoes down onto the dark hardwood floors, I followed his trail up the stairs.

When I got up to the next floor, I trailed my hand along the banisters, I gazed wondrously at the glowing chandelier, glass gems and draping lights hanging from it's golden frame.

On my right was a line of two doors, an equal amount away from eachother, although some further down the next corridor having bigger gaps.

I looked at the two doors, stuck in place, like I had to choose which one was an escape door and which ones meant certain death.

I entered the door on the right and walked in on a small girl sat on her bed talking to someone on the phone. She looked familiar. Light blonde hair, dulled down green eyes, the bright smile on her face.

"Uhm, excuse me? Who are you... oh, I remember you now. Could you leave, I'm kind of on a call right now?" I closed the door with a surprised look on my face, they were siblings? I feel bad, she has put up with Dream all the time.

I turned around and saw Dream holding in his laughter before exploding into a fit of wheezes and gasps of air.

I stared down at his crumpled body that was now on the floor with an unimpressed look on my face.

Whilst walking to the other door that was on the next corridor, I was stopped by Dream tugging my leg, causing me to fall over.

Honestly, it was kind of funny, but extremely annoying at the same time.

Was this what it was like to have siblings? I wouldn't know, my sister left a long time ago...

"Dream! Let me get up! We haven't even started writing on the poster and we have one lesson left to fix it! Come on!" I said with desperation in my voice.

"Guys can you be quiet? I'm on a flipping call bro." She turned around and left again hearing some muffled words from her room again, "Oh, no-one, just my brother and his boyfriend bring idiots..."

I blushed and pushed Dream off of me and stomped into his room, with a now weak Dream following behind me.

I sat down on his bed and looked around at his rather green room.

It had light green walls, with fairy lights draped around the edges. Behind me was a large window gazing a soft glow into the cozy room. To my right was three wooden shelves stacked with books and Quidditch trophies. Under the shelves, was a small desk with pots of pens and papers spread around with various stacks of notes.

Infront of me to my left was his door coat hanging from it's hanger. And to the right of that was a large wardrobe with small circle lights shining onto some of his clothes.

Dream sat on his chair and span roujs to face me, fingers interlocking with eachother, an almost evil grin on his face.

"Let's start."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Hey guys!
I have a bunch of things to say so let's start,

1. TYSM FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT!  ITS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY! The support I've been getting on this book is mad and I could only DREAM of my book doing this well! I'm so glad you guys enjoy reading this!

2. I know I was supposed to post two chapters yesterday, but I've been really busy from school and getting used to it again with all of the homework. I'll try to post twice after two days like normal, but no promises!

3. I've thought of another story which I'm going to write after this one and I think you are all going to love it! After I finish this book I will give you some teasers while you wait! But I'm really exited to start writing this!

And that's all!

Again tysm for all of the support, it means so much and I appreciate all of you,
See you next time!
<3

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~