ii.

𝐈𝐈. ✧ ──ㅤ PEACH ICE CREAM & ROOT BEER FLOAT

   THE CELESTIAL STAR shines brightly throughout the atmosphere, each ray hitting on skin tones and items

THE CELESTIAL STAR shines brightly throughout the atmosphere, each ray hitting on skin tones and items. The winds picked up a bit, rustling through trees and leaves on the ground. Her dark brown eyes darted around the area as they waited in line.

Her round plump lips were colored in with black lipliner and dark red lipstick with light red lipgloss over them. She wore black eyeliner over her almond-shaped eyes, with a white waterline to make her eye color pop. She had on a white collar zip-up causal jumpsuit with black and white sneakers. Her hair was in a water wave lace front and she wore a white hat on top. She held onto Daniela's hand as Daniela's eyes looked around the scenery outside.

Children around them chased each other, shooting water guns at each other. Parents held their children's hands while friends walked together eating snacks. Lucas was beside Solange on her left side, playing with his 3DS while wearing a hat over his brunette hair to cover himself from the sun.

Daniela wore a light pink dress that stopped at her knees, her straight brunette hair in two bubble pigtails with two strands on her face. She then wore white bow sandals to match the two small white bows in her pigtails. Lucas had on his dad's black hat, a black Star Wars t-shirt, and cargo shorts with black sneakers.

Starr stood beside Lucas, resting her right hand on his right shoulder to make sure he was safe. While Zema stood in front of them at the register to pay for them. Once they all had their wristbands on, Daniela smiled and giggled walking with Solange in the building.

It was a hot Thursday afternoon, around two p.m. The kids got out of school and finished their homework. Now at the aquarium by Lucas's request, they had a somewhat family getaway.

Once the five got inside the building, Daniela pulled on Solange's hand making her walk to the area with the jellyfish first. Lucas and Daniela walk away, the three adults keeping a watchful eye on them.

Finding a place to sit down Solange and Starr sat down while Zema stayed with the kids pointing out different jellyfish. "Girl." Solange breathes out as Starr looks at her with a grin. "What happened?" Starr questions, automatically knowing something happened from her tone. Solange starts to pick at her jumpsuit, pulling it from her thigh a little.

"Don't tell Zema this but I had another dream," Solange mutters, looking at her sneakers. Starr's eyes widen. "Oh...shit." She mutters and Solange nods.

"Yeah, but like this time it was a lot more explicit than the other ones. Like this one felt so real- I thought it was real. And shit did it feel good." Solange chuckles out, her eyes looking up at Starr's. "I bet, h-how long has it been going on? Or did it just happen again?" Starr asks, taking a glimpse at the kids before looking back at Solange.