It was telling Lucas missed elementary, yet being a seventh grader it was telling he should know better also. Solange picks up his sneakers, placing them in the closet as she walks up to him, standing beside him.

"Hi, Auntie." He mutters he's too into his game, and it's just Minecraft. God forbid it's Five Nights at Freddy's or Zelda. He wouldn't even realize anyone was in the room with him, he would be in his zone, too busy trying not to fail a level or beat his friends in the game.

"Did you finish your homework?" Solange clears her throat, watching Lucas make a mansion, he deleted and re-added blocks of wood to the house. Lucas hums, though it doesn't sound convincing.

"Lucas," Solange calls his name sternly, Lucas sighs and pauses the game. He turns his chair a little to look at her better. "I have history but that's due in like two days, Auntie." He whines, she shakes her head. "And you have a tendency to do assignments till after the fact. Come on, what are you learning in civics?" Lucas doesn't say a word, he picks up his backpack, opens it pulls a plastic folder, and hands it to her.

Solange hums and checks his folder, she nods, liking his organization. She checked the homework, it had two pages, front and back. Almost done with the back page she looks at him. "Lucas." He knows that tone anywhere.

Her, 'stop procrastinating and actually get things done' tone. Oh how he hated that tone, but he needed it, if not he would be having all F's for no reason.

"Do you really want me to call your dad?" Lucas shakes his head and sighs, turning off his computer as she hands him his folder. "I can help you, you do realize that right?" Her voice was kind enough for him to get the message but stern enough to know she was not in the mood for his foolishness. He looks at her and pouts, "Yes Auntie." Solange smiles and kisses the side of his forehead.

"Don't give me a reason to call your daddy now, okay?" Lucas nods quickly and starts to work. "And don't put your hands on your sister either. If I find out you did, I'm taking away your games, do you understand?" Solange's tone was still understanding but hard enough for him. Lucas nods again, "I'm sorry auntie." Solange kisses his cheek and rubs it. "I love you." She mutters and he tells her back, his eyes glimmered with love.

In Daniela's and Lucas's eyes, Solange was the moon that gleamed their life and stored their fears in her heart. It was a beautiful dynamic, their mother was the sun to them, Solange was the moon, and their father was the eclipse.

All love different yet strong in many ways that nurtured the two.

Solange left Lucas and Daniela in their shared room, going back into the living room as she cleaned up a bit. Picking up any toys the two left on the floor and placed them in a large storage box. Once the toys are gone, Solange walks into the kitchen and finds a candle, She burns it, and the vanilla scent wafts around the home.

Solange's dark brown skin had been moisturized by her coco butter lotion, her nails and toenails painted white. Her plump round lips had black lip liner on with brown lipstick smudged with it and brown lipgloss on top. Her jet black hair was in a water wave lace front. Wearing a brown, beige, and black crochet amber top pattern that was off the shoulders, it showed a bit of her cleavage. She then had on low-waisted black leggings that helped shape her ass more, her belly piercing being able to show from it and so did the tattoos on her stomach.

The kitchen was white with lights reflecting on the black marble counters and wooden floors. Solange wore her black cozy Prada slide sandals that Sergio got for her on her birthday two years prior.

Solange opens the fridge getting out leftovers from yesterday's dinner. Placing the items on the counter, close to the sink, she then walks away from the kitchen turning the TV on and going on YouTube. Placing on a 2000s rnb & hip hop mix, she goes back into the kitchen.