09 | 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒

I'M ALL YOURS

Kuroo, caught off guard by your request, tilts his head slightly. "Which girl?"

You emit a soft, amused chuckle. "The girl with the beautiful tits."

With an exaggerated roll of his eyes accompanied by a scoff, Kuroo can't help but cringe inwardly. "God," he mutters under his breath before focusing on you. "You want me to show you?" he seeks confirmation, and you eagerly nod. "How?"

"Show me what you did to her, but on me," you rephrase, settling more comfortably on his lap. His hands gently rest on your hips, gladly bearing your weight and relishing in the feel of you on top of him. "You mentioned she was on your lap, right?"

"Yeah," he responds, your eyes locking as you reach behind and slip your cardigan off your shoulders.

As the garment falls to the floor behind you, you rest both on your arms on his shoulders and fix him with a gaze, silently urging his hands to explore further. "Here I am, on your lap where she once was," you murmur, aware that without the influence of soju, you probably wouldn't be so bold. "What happened next?"

Kuroo recognizes that you're just as drunk as he. He too feels as though the soju is the reasoning behind his actions. "I took off her shirt," he explains, carefully lifting the fabric to reveal your stomach but stopping just shy of your breasts. You cast him a perplexed look, your eyes silently begging him to continue. "Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"I'm sure," you reassure, your hand gently caressing his cheek. "Take the shirt off me."

Raising your arms, you grant him permission and assist him in the task. He moves deliberately, already noting your nipples perking through the fabric, and it pleases him that you came prepared, without the hindrance of a bra.

With care, he works the fabric off you before tossing it aside. His eyes drift down to your chest, taking in the sight of you. "Y/n," he whispers your name like a sacred invocation as his fingertips glide up your bare sides. A familiar, ticklish yet electrifying sensation courses through you, this time far more pleasurable and fervent.

"Is this when you squeezed her boobs together and told her that she has beautiful tits?" you tease him with the question, making him chuckle slightly. "I'm just kidding." Holding his face gently between your hands, you allow him to feast his eyes on your breasts and lips, so long as it pleases him.

His fingertips leave your waist to travel up your arms, then slowly ascend towards your chest. "If I could go back in time and redo everything I did with that girl," he murmurs, his focus unwaveringly fixed on your body. He observes your chest rising and falling in rhythm with your steady breaths. "I would have chosen my words more carefully."

You hold your breath as his fingers finally reach your breasts. He's gentle, cupping you in his hands and caressing with tenderness the same way you'd held his face. "Mm..." A soft moan escapes your lips, an invitation for him to delve further, to squeeze and knead, and he complies, pleasing you with his touch. "What would you have said, then?"

Kuroo gently guides your face to look down at him, one hand remaining on your breast, where he continues to massage and fondle. "I would have looked her in the eyes, like this," he says with a shaky breath, "and I would have told her that she was beautiful."