The man's dark blue slightly longer hair flashed past, facing the volleyball in front of him, jumped over everyone's heads, and smashed the ball head-on--!

"Bang——!!"

The ball touched the hands of Hanamaki and Iwaizumi who were blocking the ball. Then, it broke through the wall, passed through numerous figures, and landed heavily at Aoba Johsai's side at an unstoppable speed!

The ball's recoil caused it to instantly bounce high into the air, instantly leaping out of everyone's sight.

Everyone stared at the ball blankly, still thinking about the speed and power contained in it.

Iwaizumi and Hanamaki looked down at their fingers.

tingling.

A stinging sensation as if it had been broken.

It was a sudden call, and there was no time to prepare for the jump and smash. Why... why was it possible to use a spike that looked like he had done a far run-up...

This guy is a monster.

They looked at Kobayashi standing in front of the net with fear.

"Hmph... Is this guy a Superman?" Oikawa crossed his arms and said in a medium voice, "Whenever you encounter a situation that you can't solve, just call his name and he will flash to you instantly?"

Yahaba beside him wiped his sweat and nodded silently in agreement.

"I'm sorry, I should have received the ball. Ushijima is our ace. His spike is much better than me." Kobayashi Aotori's light words were particularly obvious in the frozen air.

Just when Iwaizumi was about to show his dead eyes, he suddenly felt the overwhelming evil aura behind him, which scared him so much that he turned around subconsciously——

I saw Oikawa Toru clenching his fists and bending his eyes with a 'kind' expression if you ignore the black energy that has solidified behind him.

"You guys... are good at provocation, aren't you?" Oikawa Toru smiled and looked at Kobayashi Aotori opposite, "So 'dynamite' doesn't mean to ignite the volleyball, but to ignite the opponent's sanity?"

"C-calm down, Oikawa-senpai...!" Kindaichi's words were very unconvincing.

Hmm... Kobayashi Aotori is still the same as he was in middle school school. No matter how shocking the ball he hits, he never shouts or celebrates excitedly...

Too calm, this monster.

But... he looked at Kobayashi Aotori helplessly. Compared to everyone else, he who had experienced Aotori's terrifying dominance in middle school accepted it easier. It would be better to say that the opponent has maintained a relatively 'low-key' attitude until now.

Ushijima walked up to Kobayashi Aotori and patted his shoulder, "Don't be sorry, you can spike the ball very well too."

The corner of Shirabu's mouth twitched, so Ushijima was no longer innocent. He was pretending to be humble just now, which made people angry!

"Eh~ It seems that the next ace super player may be Aotori-chan, you have to work harder!" Tendo happened to come out to stir up trouble at this time.

Kobayashi Aotori felt the burning, warlike eyes of Goshiki behind him and didn't know what to say.

In short, just keep silent and just be a background character.

Ushijima's sense of oppression was as terrible as imagined. The second game gradually came to an end under the double protection of Ushiwaka and Aotori.

"Boom!"

"Beep——"

It's over.

Kobayashi Aotori, who landed on the ground, thought relaxedly.

Before leaving, when shaking hands with Ushijima Wakatosgi, Oikawa Toru felt deflated again in his natural place. As soon as he turned around, his face turned black, and he wanted to rush towards Kobayashi Aotori with his teeth and claws bared, but was subdued by Iwaizumi's punches one by one.

Kobayashi Aotori, who was removing the tape, didn't know why, but he still threw his coat on his shoulders, carrying his schoolbag with his other hand, patting Oikawa Toru with one hand, and waving goodbye to Iwaizumi with the other hand.

Hmm...why do you feel that Iwaizumi's face is not very good?

It was an illusion, it was probably Oikawa who provoked him again.

The culprit has nothing to do with himself.

————

Shiratorizawa Volleyball Club

The sneakers made a screeching sound as they rubbed against the floor. Sweat dripped on the ground. The eyes of the Shirabu in the rest area were slightly blurred. He stared blankly ahead, and the hand holding the water bottle trembled slightly.

Ohira Reon next to him looked at him sympathetically and handed him a towel.

At this time, Shirabu felt like his whole body was about to fall apart.

If it was just Ushijima in the beginning, it would be acceptable. Now there is Kobayashi Aotori, who has a much more terrifying training workload than Ushijima. Shirabu, who is exhausted both physically and mentally, feels the suffering of life.

He looked at Kobayashi Aotori's slightly longer dark blue hair tied up in a small knot at the back, trembling with his movements.

"I have an idea……"

His dragged voice reached Ohira Reon's ears, and he laughed twice: "...What do you think?"

Shirabu's eyes were focused, his hands were crossed, and he looked forward with great seriousness:

"Senpai, search for the laws on murder for me."

"Don't do anything stupid, Kenjiro——!!"