Ushijima:?

Even though Aoba Johsaii's was a difficult opponent, Shiratorizawa still won the game.

Before leaving the court, Kobayashi Aotori's face was dull, but suddenly he met the dark gaze of Coach Washijo. His breath was stagnant, and he took the initiative to walk in front of him and bowed slightly:

"When I go back, I will practice 100 services on top of my daily training."

"...Hmph." The dissatisfaction in the heart of the coach who was preempted is still difficult to dissipate because this is not a fault of strength, it is obvious that this kid is a bastard at heart!

If, if only he could stop playing around like that...

So, Kobayashi Aotori took a sip of water, and then, at Semi Eita's prompt, he turned around and saw Coach Washijo sitting there alone, not knowing what he was thinking, causing his face to become darker and darker.

He turned his head quickly.

How terrible...

However, the little old man’s angry bulging look is quite cute.

Kobayashi Aotori felt that he was crazy and quickly shook this idea out of his mind.

So, the second game began.

As the whistle blew, the teenagers were sweating on the court.

After an unknown amount of time, Kobayashi Aotori tilted his head slightly and looked at the scoreboard: 14:12.

After saving the few balls just now, he felt that his joints were numb from the impact.

However, for Kobayashi Aotori, this state is undoubtedly good, because, at this time, he will not feel pain that affects his movements, and can play ball to his heart's content.

...Although it would hurt a lot later, he was used to it in his previous life.

Sweat flowed down the chin line to the ground. Aotori wiped it with his wrist, panting lightly, staring at the trajectory of the volleyball.

With a loud noise, Oikawa landed easily. With a smile on his face, he watched the serve fly directly towards Ushijima in the back row. And next to him... was the one who was in the same high school year as Kobayashi Aotori, and was very good at it. A guy who plays straight ball.

So, with everyone watching, Ushijima suddenly turned aside and he received the ball!

Goshiki, who was too late, frowned. Shirabu in the front row saw the position of the ball. While making movements with his hands covered with white tape, his eyes scanned around him——

Goshiki's movement still maintains the movement of running backwards... Aotori is on a flank...

He gritted his teeth and once again reacted as he had done countless times during practice. He held the ball high, closed his eyes and said loudly:

"Aotori!"

Before he finished speaking, or even when Shirabu had just made a sound, the Shiratorizawa team members stopped at the same time because of familiarity, and when the people in Aoba Johsai were confused, an afterimage passed by in an instant——