This look...doesn't put anyone in his eyes...This guy is evil to the extreme...

In the spectator seats, Nobuteru Irihata sat back on his chair helplessly, and the teacher advisor beside him also frowned at Kobayashi Aotori.

If coach Nobuteru Irihata was curious at first, why the ability of a monster like Kobayashi Aotori had to be shown in a mere training match instead of hiding it in the official game and winning by surprise.

It turns out... Coach Washijo. Has he even considered this?
Kobayashi Aotori's service is really like 'dynamite'. You don't know when it will be a real cannon, when it will be a dumb cannon, when it will be ignited, and in what way it will explode.
Just because these 'explosives' don't look any different from the outside...
He clenches his fist.

Kobayashi Aotori's strength was not so terrifying when he was in middle school. How could a person undergo such a big change in such a short period of time...

In his mind, he unconsciously recalled what Kobayashi Aotori said to the camera when he chose to leave the national competition voluntarily when he was in middle school, and his pupils shrank.
He looked blankly at the 'genius' Kobayashi Aotori.
It turned out that...he didn't care about the competition at that time, and he didn't use his true strength at all...?

Coach Irihata swallowed subconsciously. But it’s really strange... You must know that although this kind of ability is the dream of every team’s coach, but for the coaching philosophy of Coach Washijo... it can be said that it is quite mismatched...

For players who rely entirely on personal judgment, the corresponding uncertainty is very high. This requires Kobayashi Aotori to be extremely confident in his judgment and to make the right decision every time...
He suddenly glanced towards the court and his eyes fell on Tendo. In an instant, he seemed to understand what Washijo was thinking.

That's right... They all only remember that Shiratorizawa needs 'obedient' players, and forget that what's more important than this is——
Absolute power.

Looking at Kobayashi Aotori holding the ball and returning to the serving point, Nobuteru Irimata suddenly understood, let out a long sigh, and finally landed on Oikawa Toru.

Oikawa... you have to withstand the pressure. Not only is Ushijima in front of you now but now there is an even more insurmountable gap - Kobayashi Aotori. You have to deal with it as soon as possible.

On Shiratorizawa's side, the teacher advisor was shocked by Kobayashi Aotori's 'scheme'. He swallowed, pushed up his glasses, and quietly glanced at Coach Washijo beside him.

There was a glint in the Washijo Tanji's eyes that he didn't even notice.
The teacher let out a heavy breath. What he is most worried about these days is whether Kobayashi Aotori can be accepted by Coach Washiji...
Now it seems……
He curled his lips and looked intently at the burning stadium.

No need to worry at all.

Sure enough... in the face of absolute strength, no matter who it is, they will surrender.
————
What to do? 
Not only could I not understand Tendou's words, but why were everyone's eyes focused on me? 
Moreover, the people in Aoba Johsai look serious, and they seem to regard me as a strong enemy, right?
Although I just scored two points in a row with my service... But, the first shot was due to good luck, and the second shot was the libero guy on the opposite side who kindly caught my out-of-bounds ball...
Although I even knocked someone down...
Ah...it's really embarrassing.
Kobayashi Aotori thought bitterly, so why let an ordinary person who is used to being a 'background character' play with the protagonists?
Ugh...you need to calm down.
He took a deep breath, forced himself to ignore the gazes gathered on him and focused on the volleyball in front of him.