f i f t e e n

The party

Naomi

Surprisingly Maria's brother hasn't come upstairs to complain again, it's not like I want him to or anything... My thoughts are disrupted by the creaking of a door, a shadow capturing the surface of the wall. I'm sure Maria said that she was going to "sort the music out" in Valentinos car, but we all know that I have the best music taste out of all of us. Diverting my attention away from my countless thoughts, my body rotates in the pink chair to face the figure stood outside the bedroom.

Our tired eyes connect and I definitely like what I see, in spite of the unimpressed frown I am showing. Valentinos eyebrows raise slightly as my gaze follows the crisp edges of his shirt, across his protruding shoulders and back up to his face, or lips to be specific. Those unruly sounds from earlier replaying over and over, making me squeeze my legs together knowing that the source of the noises is positioned facing me."fuck" I mumble under my breath.

I catch sight of a faint scar on his forehead, covered a little by his dark hair. His pink lips press together, followed by a raspy "Hm?" My breath hitches and I capture his hazel eyes, the colour of them enthralling in the dim light. My bronzed legs bring me to stand, drifting towards him gradually. "Hm?" I mimic in that seductive voice that he holds, smiling at his amusement. He studies my face and later the heavenly dress, running his fingers along his sharp jaw. "Ready? Valentino inquires, voice low and steady.

My slim hands run along the fabric of my clothes while I watch him subtly through the reflection of the mirror. "Yes" I reply as I attempt to keep my focus away from his muscular self. Quickly, I grab my bag and phone from Marias bed. I can feel his intense stare on me until we near the bottom of the stairs, trying to ignore the throbbing between my legs.

My attention is on getting some water and finally arriving at the fucking party that we should have been at an hour ago. Without turning back, I bolt to the fridge in the hope that there is fresh water in there. The moment it opens, I grab a bottle and dart towards the front door with 4-inch heels clinging on. I am seconds away from reaching the corridor when my bare skin hits a firm chest. I look up to meet the face of a greek god with a smirk on his lips "I hate you" I tease. He tilts my face up to his with the tip of his finger. "Say it again" he says as heat rises to my cheeks. "I hate you" I finish, heading to the door with my bag in hand.

Valentino's large hand grasps my wrist gently and spins me around effortlessly before I can leave. "Oh yeah?" He whispers deeply, our noses almost touching. His veiny hand leaves my wrist and snakes around my neck laced in jewellery, pulling me into him. "Want me to call your name like that again?" He says against my ear. My ravenous lips hover over his neck as I struggle for air. "Or do you want to call my name instead?" Valentino trails off, leaving me alone in the darkened hallway. With shaking hands, I unscrew the water bottle, allowing the cold liquid to drip down my throat.

Impetuously, I close the door with force and dash towards the car. The numbing wind crawling up my skin and heart racing all at once. "Where were you?" Maria calls from an open window, hair perfect as usual. "Getting water, bitch" I hum while climbing into the backseat. Just as I lock my seatbelt into the slot, a deafening "Drive then!" echoes from beside me.

Valentino sighs and turns to face us, arm resting on the seat beside him."Naomi, keep her quiet will you?" He asks, my name sounding sexy coming out of his mouth. "Deal with it, dick" I say, firmly. "How about.." He murmurs, clutching the top of the leather seat. "Just go!" my bestfriend shrieks again, running low on patience. "Sit in the front with me Naomi" He finishes, eyes narrowed, those dimples appearing as he smiles. "No!" I shout, grabbing Marias hand tightly. "I won't drive you then" For fuck sake. "Fine." I comply, clambering into the front. My black dress rides up, frigid air hitting my exposed thighs. Inhaling sharply, Valentino spreads his legs as I take a seat. "Just fuck already" Maria whispers in a low voice, before Sonder starts playing in the speakers. His sports car suddenly pulls out of the driveway, one hand on the wheel, causing my breath to falter instantly.

Valentino's Ferrari speeds through Rohan's neighborhood, collections of people heading towards his villa, looking their finest. Maria is still rambling on about how she is going to meet the love of her life tonight, which might actually happen as there are so many fucking people here! But honestly, I am just planning to survive the night.

Abruptly, the car stops and my eyes find his in the mirror, making my heart jump out my chest. Seconds later, we are manoeuvring through mountains of drunk people crowding the front yard. Valentino is leading Maria and I towards the front door, when my heel catches on a beer bottle rolling across the pathway. Everything around me blurs and fades into pure darkness the moment my body hits the ground.

My drowsy eyes flutter open, a pretty face filling my vision. He is laid across from me on a random bed that we both happen to be on. When my eyes adjust to the light, I notice the glass of water on a bedside table and a blanket draped over me. "You fell" Valentino hums in a deep voice from beside me, the sound vibrating through my sore body. I sit up, pushing my long hair away from my face. "I know, I felt it" I say jokingly, trying to shove him off the bed. But he does not move one inch.

The next thing I know, his hands capture my waist and pull me on top of him. "Cold?" He questions, caressing my sensitive arm with his fingers. "Sort of, but you are a fucking radiator!" I tease, closing the distance between us with one single movement. "Yeah?" Don't do this to me.. "You can have this" Valentino gestures towards his shirt that is hugging pure muscle. My gaze flickers over his perfect features and to his abs that can be seen through the fabric. "Why?" I ask, the temptation building up inside of me. "Just take it off me" He demands, hand taking mine and placing it on top of the open collar.

Unmindful of my teeth biting down on my bottom lip, I begin undressing him. The buttons slide out of the slits and he does not move his attention away from my hands that are dancing down his chest. Swiftly, he lifts himself off of the mattress and presses his exposed skin onto my clothed body to get a reaction out of me. "Wear it" he says in a throaty voice, making me loose all of the strength I have left. I collapse onto him but he flips me over so that his half-naked self is towering over me. Smoothly, I slide the shirt off his toned body, my eyes being blessed in the process. With wide eyes, I swallow so hard that the back of my throat begins to hurt. Why is he so fine..

Carefully, I slip my arms into the silky fabric while staring at him. "I'll be downstairs" I say softly , freeing myself of his grasp. I head for the closed door, but turn around at the sound of his voice. "Come in here whenever you like, it's my room " He leans against the headboard, admiring me with a tilted head. Rohan must really love Valentino to give him a whole fucking bedroom in his house.

Music is blasting out of the speakers as I walk down the stairs that are too narrow to be safe. Taking the last step, I look up to meet Maria's dark eyes, both of us smiling at the sight of eachother. Without hesitating, I rush over to her, spread out on a coach surrounded by a very pretty girl and two attractive guys who seem drunk as fuck. "Naomi!" Marias shrieks, hugging me so tightly that I can't breathe. "I can't believe that I passed out!" I exclaim. "Are you okay now?" She asks, kissing my forehead. "Yes, but can we get a drink, I really need it!" We both hurry to the bar, hands entwined. When the alcohol hits the spot, something crawls up my neck.

"Thirsty?" Someone rasps. I can recognise that voice anywhere. I turn around and there he is, dimples on show and shirtless. "You really need attention don't you?" I shout over the music."Only from one person"

_________________________________________

🗝️✧.*
Chapter~ fifteen

Words~ 1511

Vote if you enjoyed ♡