n i n e

Passenger Princess

Naomi

I was trying to regulate my breathing throughout the whole game. Who knew men bouncing a ball around could be so attractive? But my eyes were only focused on one person.

The game is over now and I am looking for Valentino. I know exactly where he could be, the one place I am forbidden but honestly that doesn't stop me. After leaving the viewing area, I head out into the corridor. My eyes explore the doors stretched along the two walls. Found it.

The boys' locker room.

I know that I shouldn't go in there. Too late! My heels click against the tiled floor as I make my way over. Please don't regret this.. The moment I open the door, silence is washed over me. Pure silence.

My body aches already and I haven't even entered the room. Covering my eyes with my hands, I walk in."Valentino?" I whisper. No one answers, so I take my hand away from my eyes."Valentino?" this time much louder than before. "Say it again" his voice echos from somewhere. I would, but maybe later? "Where are you?" I ask.

"Come and find me" Valentino replies. It doesn't take me long before I do. There he is, leaning against a cubicle door, his shirt pressed against his body and his eyes widening as I get closer. I really shouldn't be in here.

Valentino's eyes meet mine. Whenever he looks at me like that, I start to imagine things. Things that I shouldn't repeat. I can hear Footsteps in the distance that are becoming louder by the second. And then the door flies open. Suddenly, I dash towards a random cubicle, hoping that no-one saw me. And shut the door quietly behind.That was fucking close!

But when I turn around, I am met with Valentino. Please don't smile at me. Too late! His eyes narrow and those dimples appear on his face."Naomi, don't make a noise" he murmurs, while moving his face slightly closer towards mine. "I can't promise you anything" I whisper.

My focus shifts to the talking on the other side of the door. From what I can hear, it sounds like a load of bullshit.

I catch him looking at me from the corner of my eye. Now I can feel my heart racing faster. His hands are pressed against the sides of the cubicle and he is focused on me, watching my every move. "Can I?" he asks, gesturing to the hair falling around my face. I nod, a slight smile appearing on my face. Valentino reaches his veiny hands out and tucks the hair behind my ears.

Slowly, the noises fade away."I guess we are alone.." he says softly. That voice does something to me. If I come out of here deprived of his touch, then I wasted my time.

I spoke too soon. Valentino brings his lips against mine, one hand behind my neck and the other running down my back. Flames are burning my insides, a fire spreading around my whole body as he kisses me. His hand drifts further down my back, my skin sensitive to his touch.

He breaks the kiss, leaving me gasping for air."We should do this more often" he says, smirking at the sight of my slightly flushed face."I don't think it's very safe" I say."Am I too dangerous for you?" he asks, breathing faster.

Ignoring his stupid question, I whisper "Meet me by your car".

I take a last glance at him and leave the cubicle.