s e v e n

Let me

Naomi

It's getting late and I should shower. Me and Karina have been watching movies for most of the evening and giggling at the sight of hot actors. Whatt, it's so difficult not to! At one point, a horror film was playing and I'm not even kidding, I threw a whole bowl of cheetos in the air and now my hair smells like chilli. Karina couldn't stop laughing after that.

Tirelessly, I remove my body from the velvet couch and climb up the stairs. When I get to the top, I realise that I forgot to ask where the laundry room is. You had one fucking job, Naomi! Honestly, I can't be bothered to walk back down the stairs so I will just have to figure it out myself.

The first door I come across is on the right, so I open it. The light from the hallway creeps into the massive room. Guitars and vinyls hang neatly on the wall facing a king size bed. Valentino sure has good taste, I will give him that. Definitely not this room. Wait a second, Is that my tank top on his bed? I have been looking for that for ages and he has it?

Naomi you really shouldn't be in his room, someone might catch you... Whatever! I stroll over to his bed and pick up the pink top. It is mine.. Maybe he was going to give it back, I'll just leave it.

Anyway, next room! I turn the handle of the door next to his. This must be the master bedroom. It's beautiful! It literally screams modern. Right, not this room either. Before closing the door, I notice a piece of paper on the floor Don't look, Don't look! Too late... I pick it up and scan the page. There is one word that has caught my eye.. "Divorce". I really shouldn't have seen that.

Without hesitation, I rush out of the room, hoping that it didn't mean what I thought it did. Turns out that the laundry room was on the right side of the hallway. Are you fucking kidding me!

From a wooden set of drawers, I take out a cotton towel and make my way towards Maria's bedroom. Finally, I can have a shower in peace! Maria won't mind that I am using her bathroom, so I enter the abnormally large en-suite and place my towel and some of Maria's clothes on the marble counter. Why am I thinking about Valentino as I get undressed..

After removing my clothes, I open up spotify and play Mercedes by Brent Faiyaz and turn the shower on. I engulf my self into the warm water, trying to take my mind off of everything. But it all comes flooding back..

Tears start to run down my face as those screams replay over and over in my head. My brothers screams. Now I can't tell the difference between the water and my tears. The visions become more vivid as I massage Maria's shampoo into my hair. It's my brother again, laying in the hospital bed, staring at me with empty eyes. No no no..

I begin to scrub even harder, trying to wash the thoughts away. There is a sudden knock at the door.. "Karina?" I shout, but there is no answer. Who is it? Quickly, I get out of the misty shower and wrap the towel around my clean body. Maybe she didn't hear me? Steam rushes out instantly as I open the bathroom door.

Through my sore eyes, I see a tall figure stood in front of me. When I look up, their eyes meet mine. Oh my word..

Loose strands of dark hair are falling effortlessly around his handsome face and his shirt looks slightly creased but I can faintly see his abs through it. I really can't focus..

"Naomi?"

_________________________________________

Valentino