Your Free Ebook is Waiting!

Thank you for journeying with me to the Estridia! The full series is available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited. Be sure to check out my ongoing fantasy romance series The Crimson King here on Wattpad, or get your free ebook copy of Altered Reality (Altar of Reality #1) before book two releases next month!

Altered Reality (Altar of Reality #1) is free for a limited time--just follow the link below to tell me where to send it!

https://subscribepage.io/WCjsiq

Altered Realilty:

Sixteen-year-old Madeline has always lived with epilepsy, but when her seizures intensify, she's suddenly transported to a post-World War III reality, surrounded by strangers who wearing familiar faces. In each reality, she turns to her best friend, Brandon, and both versions plead with her to stay by their side.

Unsure if she's truly caught in the middle of a brewing rebellion, or teetering on the brink of insanity, she finds herself flipping between the two lives. Her heart becomes torn between two versions of the same boy and the lines between her realities begin to blur as she struggles to save her lives in both worlds.

 Her heart becomes torn between two versions of the same boy and the lines between her realities begin to blur as she struggles to save her lives in both worlds