Jealous (part 2)

Narrator's POV

Haerin's eyes widened as she said "No, get moving and drive already."

Minji walked to the driver seat with a playful smile on her face.

They arrived at Minji's house. They both got out of the car. Minji intertwined their fingers as they hurriedly got inside the house. She drag Haerin to her room. Minji closed the door and locked it.

Minji connected their lips, both hands on Haerin's small face. Haerin's back is now pressed against the wall. Their lips are moving sensually together. Haerin moaned into the kiss as felt butterflies into her stomach. Minji placed her right knee between Haerin's thighs.

As Minji's hand snaked inside Haerin's blouse, as she softly touch and squeeze Haerin's breast. Which caused the younger girl to moan again.

Haerin's POV

Minji quickly removed my blouse and smashed our lips together again.
Minji's kisses is now travelling to my jawline, neck and shoulder. Then back at my lips again for a deeper sensual kiss. It's driving me crazy how Minji's knee is pressing against my core. A loud moan escaped my lips. "Minji~" I barely said. "Hm?" she said. "I thought I was gonna make it up to you?" I asked.

"Yes and this you making it up to me baby. I'm sorry but I want to taste you."
She said while looking me into the eyes. Her eyes are full of lust and desire. She unzipped my skirt and pulled it off me. Minji kissed me passionately. While her hands finds its way to my bottom and lift me up. As I hooked my thighs to her waist. My hands wrap around her neck for support. We were still making out as she carried me to the the bed.

Minji placed me in the bed in a sitting position while our lips are still connected in a sensual kiss. My hands are now placed on the bed for support. She is now standing between my legs.

Minji is now undressing infront of me. Looking into my eyes, our eyes met full of desire for each other. She removed her shirt and I unbuttoned her jeans then she pulled it off her.

I can't help but roam my eyes on her gorgeous body. My eyes landed on her abs. "Oh my god~" I whispered while bitting my bottom lip. She brought both my hands to caress her sexy abs up and down. "God, I really love her her sexy abs. I can do this all day." I thought to myself.

She unhooked my bra and throw it on the floor. Minji's eyes landed at my perky breast and licked her lips. She looked at me in eyes and said "You're so beautiful and perfect Haerin."

I lie down on the bed while Minji leans on top of my body. She attacked my lips with aggressive kisses. Her tongue traces the outline of my lips. I parted my lips more to let her tongue inside. Our toungue taste and explore each other. Both our body are now burning up. As our heavy breathing filled the room.

Minji hands is now roaming around my body. She caress my stomach and my waist. Then Minji placed her hands inside my underwear and run her long fingers on my wet pussy. I whimper and breath heavily.

"Please Minji! stop teasing me" Haerin said. "Not yet baby" Minji responded.

Minji connected our lips again and trail her kisses on my jaw. As she keep teasing me with her fingers on my wet pussy folds. It's driving me crazy as my head keeps moving slightly side to side with my eyes closed. Minji caught my earlobe, she bit, lick and kiss it. "Mhmmm~" a loud moan escaped my mouth. She whispered, "moan my name loud baby."

Minji removed her hands from my underwear. She attached her lips on my pinkish nipple and sucked on it while her other hand grabbed my other breast and started swirling my nipple between her thumb and index finger, I gasped at her every touch.

Minji keep kissing, sucking and licking my soft flesh. She bit one of my nipple and roughly pull the other one. A loud moan escaped my lips.

She started placing wet kisses all over my body. My arousal just grew stronger.
Minji looked at me in the eyes as she removed my underwear. Minji placed her head between my thighs. She kissed the top of my pussy. Then she run her fingers on my drenched folds and used her thumb to play with my clit a little and stop abruptly. This frustrates me even more.

"Minji... please," I begged her.

"Please what baby?" She smirked and asked.

"I need you now, please fuck me!" I can't help but bucked my hips forward as I become more desperate for Minji's touch.

She dipped a finger inside me and my back arched instantly. She started moving slowly building a rhythm and pressed another finger inside of me.

Minji long fingers felt too good as it keeps going in and out of my pussy. She is fucking me faster causing my eyes to squeeze shut as the sensation felt too good. I can feel my walls tightens around her fingers. But she removed her fingers out suddenly.

"No...please" I whined as she left my pussy throbbing from the lack of contact.

"Don't worry baby I will let you cum, I will eat now" she said while smirking.

Minji positioned her head between my thighs. Placing wet kisses on my thighs, then she run her fingers on my soaking wet pussy, a moan escaped my lips.

She started running a flat tongue on my drenched folds. She licked my lips slowly at first travelling from bottom to top and then back again. Minji added more pressure, slipping even further between my soft pink flesh.

"Mhmmmm..." small whimpers that keep escaping my lips.

This seems to turn Minji even more. She put her hands on my thighs and pushed them wider apart and told me to bent my knees so they were pointing at ceiling.

Minji's POV

Haerin's hot pink pussy is now exposed wide open infront of me. Arousing me even more, I saw her bit her lower lips in anticipation of what to come.

I used two fingers to exposed her pink flesh giving me view of her fuck-hole. I used the tip of my tongue to tease her pink hole. Her hips buckled up to meet my tongue as it sank as deeply as it could within her, indicating that she couldn't wait any longer. "Oh Fuck~" she exclaimed as I tongue fucked her. I pressed my face into her pussy and held her hips down. My tongue licking her inside and out and teasing her entrance before diving in again and again. I keep licking and licking her pussy. "My baby taste so damn good." I thought to myself.

The tip of my finger found her clit. I felt her pussy tighten up and she is so close. I replaced my tongue and I pushed two fingers inside of her and curl them. I move in and out of her as fast and hard as could. While I licked and sucked her oversensitive clit.

This sends Haerin over the edge, that she immediately arches her back and sits practically straight up. As she squeezed those beautiful cat eyes closed and screamed "Minji!" as her climax crashed into her, waves of pleasure exploding from her pussy.

I feel Haerin's hot liquids rushed past my fingers that were still inside her.
Finally, her pussy released my fingers and she flopped back, and her head bounced onto the pillow.

As her body calmed down, Haerin opened her eyes and smile at me and said "Oh wow that so amazing baby, I love you."

"My pleasure baby, I love you more always" I told her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: Ofc it won't be a car smut. Maybe next time horny gays 🤭