One More Chance (part 2)

Narrator's POV

Minji was surprised by what Haerin just said. She couldn't deny that Haerin's seduction still have a massive effect on her. There no sense in denying she still desire her and she can't resist Haerin. Somethings just never change. She uttered so loud "God damn it fuck you, Kang Haerin"

"Do it, I'm waiting Kim Minji. I know you have been craving me since yesterday. So baby come and follow me" Haerin said in a sultry tone.

Haerin walked inside the bathroom, she is brushing her teeth. When Minji also entered and started brushing her teeth. Haerin is now finished and lean close and nibble on Minj's ear while saying seductively "I thought you would never come but you just can't help it right baby?"

Haerin is driving Minji crazy. Her desire for Haerin is off the charts right now. She just knows what to do to get Minji all weak that she won't be able to resist her temptations.

Haerin opened the water on the shower and let herself completely get wet. She started rubbing the soap on her body. Minji then finished brushing her teeth and washing her face. She entered the shower, she got close to Haerin's back, and said "Haerin..." She started tracing Haerin's back using the tip of her fingers, starting from her shoulder and then outlining her spine. This sends goosebumps all over the younger's girl body.

Minji then placed her hand on her waist and pulled Haerin close while she started kissing her nape then the back of her ear. Her hand finds its way on top of Haerin's hand that is holding the soap as she guide it on rubbing the soap on the younger girl's breast and stomach.

Minji bit and sucked her ear. The younger girl felt hot sensations on her skin and a loud moan escaped her lips then she whimpered "Minji~"

Haerin placed her hand on the wall as she suddenly felt weak and the soap fell on the floor. Minji continued kissing her neck, while using her long tongue to lick on the soft bites she is placing on her nape and shoulder. While her hands is fondling Haerin's breast. Playing with her nipples in between her fingers. Haerin whimpered and gasped as the sensation is causing wetness on her core.

"You asked for it, Haerin" Minji whispered huskily on her ear. Minji turn Haerin to face her. She connected their lips. Their lips moving in sync with each other. Minji hands finds its way to Haerin's bottom, she then started squeezing and massaging it. While Haerin's hands wraps around Minji's neck, urging her closer to deepen the kiss. Haerin can't help but moan again. Realizing how much she miss how their body feels against each other.

Haerin's POV

Minji wraps my thighs around her waist. Then pinned my back against the shower wall. She kissed me passionately, then she bit my lower lip, a soft moan escaped my lips. As her tongue entered my mouth exploring and tasting each other. Our tongues played forcefully against each other, sending heat waves through my veins.

She trailed her kisses down my jawline. My eyes were forced closed as her mouth closed around my neck. A moan came from my lips as her teeth dug into my flesh, and a stinging agony shot through my neck as she bit harshly into my skin. My fingers slid through her hair as I held her head, aware that a bruise was developing but not caring because I drowning in pleasure.

Her lips trailed kisses to my shoulder and found its way to my breast. She is kissing and licking my right breast while fondling the other one using her hand. My nipples instantly hardened at her every touch. I can feel the warm water wash over me as I tilt my head back and lean against the shower wall. Closing my eyes, savoring the pleasure I am feeling. Minji is now playing my nipples in between her teeth and used her tongue to lick and swirl on it. She then focused her attention on my left breast by kissing and sucking it and tracing the outline of nipples using her tongue and then bit it hard. I uttered "Oh fuck~" as this is sending gush of wetness directly to my core.

She put me back down as we locked eyes. I felt weak as those dilated eyes turns darker with full of lust and desire. She connected our lips again for a deeper aggressive kiss that intensifies my lustful desire.

While she run her long fingers on my wet pussy then pressed two fingers inside. She started slowly at first in and out. She broke the kiss, as she started pumping her long fingers inside of me faster and rougher. I shut my eyes closed as the sensation felt too good that I keep moaning helplessly. Minji then moved her hand on my clit. She played with it and pressed rough circles on my throbbing clit, causing my entire body shudder in pleasure as electric currents flow through my veins.

Minji continue moving her fingers inside. I was quickly engrossed in the pleasure of her fingertips gliding over my warm walls, as Minji continued stoking inside of me. I felt her fingers curl inside of me as she keep pounding faster and harder. A loud moan escaped my lips as I said "Fuck baby~ you feel too good." The sensation of her curled fingers inside of me was too much. As it keep hitting my sensitive area. I began moaning loudly so helpless as her touch made my body weak.

I hung onto the sides of the glass for dear life as Minji grabbed hold of my inner thighs and tossed it over her shoulder, and forced my back even more against the wall, causing me to let out a gasp.

Minji replaced her fingers with her long tongue as it dive deep inside me, going in and out of my entrance. Her tongue pressed hard licks on my drenched folds. Then back diving again on my entrance. I gripped her hair tight and as my body arched, trying to shoved my pussy more on her face as I become more desperate.

Minji started sucking my swollen clit, my eyes closed tightly as a moan left my lips, her tongue pressed even harder against my entrance and played with the my sensitive nerve bundle. She pumped two fingers inside and thrust them inside of me, while she keep licking and sucking my clit.

She curled her fingers at my entrance and gently blew a cool breeze on my clit then sucked it hard. I immediately collapsed as my eyes shut closed moaning so loud as I said "Kim Minji!"

The sound echoed throughout the bathroom. My pussy released gush of wetness on her mouth. I was breathing heavily as my heart raced. I can still feel overwhelming sensation of pleasure throughout my body.

Minji supported my fragile body as she  nuzzled on my neck and whispered on my ear "I miss you."

My heart tugged as warm sensation suddenly filled me and I felt so happy hearing her say that to me. I responded and said "I miss you too."

She waited as my body has completely calmed down from my high. Minji pressed our foreheads together while stroking my back up and down. After that she placed a soft kiss on my forehead and nose. I can feel my heart racing again as I felt her affection in these simple gestures.

She looked me in the eyes and tenderly smiled at me and said "We better take a bath for real now." Making me blush and giggle.

Minji picked up the soap and started soaping my body. Such a casual and normal thing to do, ex-lovers showering together.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: Awww so sweet! 🤭