Forty Seven

MC Hospital

Son Chaeyoung's POV

After their thirty minutes talk, Minari and So Hee Unnie let me come inside the room. I guess they are now comfortable with each other since they are talking about business which I'm not interested.

The door suddenly opened. Finally, someone I can talk with.

Chaeng... Someone from the front desk gave this to me. He said give this to you. Kazuha Unnie said while smirking at me.

Ooh. A calling card? I asked her in confusion.

Yeah. I guess he has a crush on you. She said while chuckling.

Nothing interesting. Another business card huh?!

Oh' We have a visitor? She asked and look at me.

Ah! Kazu Unnie.. This is Myoi Mina my co-member and my friend. Minari, this is Kazuha Unnie, she's So Hee Unnie's best friend. I said.

Hi. Mina Unnie said.

You're pretty too. I guess idols are really good looking people. Kazu Unnie said.

Thank you. You're pretty as well. Mina Unnie replied.

Thank you, Mina. She said while smiling at her.

She walk towards me and tap my shoulder.

Chaeng.. By the way, he's good looking. Why not call him? She teasingly said while wiggling her eyebrows.

I can't do that. I said.

Why? You're single right? She asked at me.

I look at Mina and So Hee's direction and both of them glaring at me. I didn't do anything, yet.

I quickly rip the calling card into half and throw it in the trash can.

Yah! Why did you do that? She asked me.

I'm not interested. I nervously said while scratching my nape.

Okay? So, how about the girl.. I cut her off.

I think I should go now. I'm starting to feel sleepy. I suddenly said.

I look at Mina Unnie she's looking at us intensely as if she's curious to what we are talking.

Go home now. It's time for your sleep. Kazu Unnie said as she pat my head.

Sleep well Chaeng. And, thank you for today. So Hee Unnie said.

I went beside her and hug her.

Anything for you Unnie. Call me when you need me. I whispered.

She chuckled.

Really? Son Chaeyoung. You're so sneaky. So Hee Unnie said.

I just grinned to her and extend my hand to Mina Unnie.

Let's go? I asked her.

She nodded and hold my hand as we get out from the room.

--
Hotel

Mina's POV

We are now in her hotel. She's now wearing her pajamas resting her head in my lap while I caressing her hair. I accompanied this baby cub here because I'm starting to feel like I should gatekeep her from now on. I realized that she's really an eye catcher for her cuteness and coolness. Tsk.  

Minari~ What did the two of you talk about? She asked me.

Nothing much. I said.

You've been there for thirty minutes and you didn't talk much? She asked me.