Forty One

No One's POV

Today is So Hee's last day in Korea because she'll be leaving tomorrow going to Japan. She decided to meet up with Momo to tell her the things she knew about their friend. During their talk, Momo can't help herself to cry and feel guilty about what she doesn't knew about her favourite maknae. So Hee even handed the photos that were thrown towards the young idol face. She couldn't believe it was the members on it. Of course, So Hee also told her about her condition which the latter felt worried and sad about.  After their meet up, So Hee somehow felt relieved that at least if ever things will not be in favor of her there's someone who will look out for her special friend.

--
Meanwhile, as Chaeyoung promised her Jihyo Unnie. She went back to their apartment and brought her parents with her. The members are stunned for the first time they meet Chaeyoung's dad and rarely see her mom. Everyone seems okay except to Mina who's unusually nervous around the cub. Chaeyoung's parents make sure to have an exceptional day with the girls. Mr. Son tried his best to joke around and talk with them. The members realized that Chaeyoung inherited her lame jokes from his father which made them stifle their laugh. An hour later, Momo arrived. She greeted Chaeyoung's parents. The members can see Momo's gloomy mood but shrug it off. They can also see how clingy Momo is with Chaeyoung that made members glare to her wondering what's with her especially Mina. Before dinner, Mr. and Mrs. Son left the girls and Chaeyoung who insisted on staying a night because tomorrow will be her flight going to Paris.

--
Jihyo's POV

So, now we are all complete! I proudly said.

I looked at Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Both of them stood up and walk towards the cub.

Cub.. Nayeon Unnie is so sowee. Please forgive me. Nayeon said as cute as possible she can.

Everyone tried their best not to laugh.

Chaeng.. Chaeng.. I'm sorry too. I did it again. Jeongyeon sincerely said.

Baby Cub.. I'm sorry. Please forgive your cute Sana Unnie.. Sana cutely pleaded.

Don't need to say Sorry Unnies. It's my fault anyway. Chaeyoung gladly said.

Yah!Momoring~ Can you stay away from Baby Cub. We want to hug her but you are so clingy. Sana scolded Momo trying to pull her away from the cub.

Shiro! I'm gonna miss this Cub. It's your fault anyway for hurting this precious little baby cub. Momo answered.

Yah! Can you just at least let us hug her?! Nayeon asked.

No! Shiro! Not gonna happen. Just go back to your seats ladies. Momo said tightly hugging the cub.

I see Mina intensely looking at her. She's seated beside Chaeyoung's right side while Momo is in the left.

You're so clingy Unnie.. something wrong? Chaeyoung asked her.

She just shook her head.

I just missed you. Momo said.

We miss her too Momo Unnie.. Dahyun butts in.

Chaeyoung just giggle to the unusual clingy Momo.

Momoring~ you're making her uncomfortable. Mina suddenly said looking at Momo.

Who? This cub or you? Momo teasingly asked.

Mina just glare at her and Chaeyoung somewhat felt it.

I'm okay Mina Unnie. She said as she interwined her hands with Mina.

Mina flinched at first but she's smiling right now. She's blushing.

By the way cub, about Yeonjun. Aren't you going to continue your forgotten love story?! Dahyun asked as she wiggle her eye brows.