Chapter 8

*We fade in as the robot guards are taking Connor, Gerg, Amaya and Johnny to the processing station, Johnny was heartbroken that all this time that his bosses where three ordinary kids, his robot friend been taken away, and he is going turn into oil, and Connor, Gerg, Amaya are sad thinking they might never be heroes again and they will die.*

Johnny: Look Connor, Gerg and Amaya. It's bad enough Arnold 2000 never had a date with Female-Bot nor I have the chance to catch my sister during a commercial to say goodbye. But I can't stand the thought of that I didn't know you three are really ordinary kids in pajamas and the thought of becoming a lube job knowing you don't believe in me.

Connor: It doesn't matter. Nothing matters.

Amaya: We're powerless against that villain, we're toast this time.

Greg: Without our amulets, we can't turn back into Power Heroes. And without GizmoBot we are goners.

Johnny: But I'm GizmoBot! He's just Johnny Scwball with aluminum siding

Johnny: But I'm GizmoBot! He's just Johnny Scwball with aluminum siding. If you could count on him then, why can't you count on me now? Wait a minute. You can count on me! I'll prove it!

*Johnny got himself free and runs off as the robot guard goes after him*

*The two robot guards tie up Connor, Gerg and Amaya and put on a chain and began lowing them towards the lava*

*There they were our heroes bind the weak and powerless. They couldn't even articulate what they were thinking to all three. "We failed" Their bodies gave out, They couldn't manage their weakness due to being children. They closed their eyes hopeless*

*Meanwhile, Johnny run towards Mega Evil Artificial Leader and grab Arnold 2000 form the hands of the Mega Evil Artificial Leader*

Johnny: OK, you overgrown jukebox. I demand a duel to prove I'm not inferior.

Mega Evil Artificial Leader: Request denied.

Johnny: Listen, transistor breath. You're not so smart.

Mega Evil Artificial Leader: S-Smart? I'm the fastest, most sophisticated c-c-computer in the universe.