Chapter 1

*We fade in at a army base, where Night Ninja and his Ninjalions are at a table*

Night Ninja: Marvin, get over here and help us fudge these blueprints.

*Marvin the Ninjalion came*

Marvin: *gibberish* (How do you expect me to fudge without any fudge?)

Night Ninja: What's more important, your stomach or our evil plan?

Marvin: *gibberish* (I don't see what fudging blueprints has got to do with our evil plan anyway.)

Night Ninja: AUGH! With these changes we'll be able to the one thing we always wanted

*The Ninjalinos cheer as Night Ninja alter the plan attacks of the army's next attack of attacking the French to shooting Power Q out of the sky*

*The next night at Power Q, PJ Robot came in panicking of what is the army going to do to the HQ*

Gekko: What is it, PJ Robot.

PJ Robot: (beeps)

Gekko: The army plan to shot us down!!!

Catboy: Oh great, we be pillow stuffing before that happens. There must be a to stop this?

Newton: Sorry guys, but but those plans were approved months ago.

Catboy: We can we do?!!? We can't fight city hall. Looks like we have to move our HQ.

Owlette: Yeah, but are we goin to do that with all that equipment we have?

*Catboy then just realize something*

Catboy: I never thought of that. That would a lot of time to do ourselves. We need an accountant to keep track of HQ.

Gekko: What is an "accountant".

Owlette: An accountant is a professional who performs accounting functions such as account analysis, auditing, or financial statement analysis. Accountants can find employment with an accounting firm or a large company with an internal accounting department, or they can set up an individual practice.