Chapter 6

*We fade in at the valley, PJ Robot has reported that Arnold 2000 has been captured by Night Ninja*

Catboy: We'll, looks like we need a plan to save him.

Owlette: Any ideas?

Gekko: Maybe we can tunnel under the lair and free Arnold 2000.

Newton: Nah, that'd take too long.

Ice Cub: Too bad GizmoBot can't help us. He'd smash right through the walls and no one could stop him.

Lilyfay: But if we take the remote control anyway form Night Ninja, we can save him.

Catboy: Great idea, Lilyfay. Come on, guys!

*So the Power Heroes run off towards Night Ninja's lair*

*Back with Night Ninja and his Ninjalions, having Arnold 2000 captive in splat*

Night Ninja: Well, my little robot friend. I can't wait to see your face when in 3 hours, I use GizmoBot for my hostage takeover of the world.

Arnold 2000: You be serious! You planning hostage takeover is the worst kind of evil!

Night Ninja: Evil. I go for Pure Evil! (laughing maniacally) I having these evil plans, but kept falling due to the pesky heroes for the past 4 years. But once I compete my hostage takeover of the world plan, The Power Heroes would have to surfer to me, Then I will take over, Ice World and Mystery Mountain, take Newton's astroids and go to other dimensions for more hostage takeover. And do you know want I'm going to do next, I will just laugh, and laugh, and laugh!! (laughing maniacally)

*Later, Catboy, Owlette, Gekko, Newton, Anyu, Ice Cub, Lilyfay and Bastet made it to Night Ninja's lair*

Catboy: Doors locked!

Gekko: I got this! Super Gekko Muscles!!

*Gekko lift the door with all his might and he, and the other heroes went through the door*

Catboy: Now we just we get that remote control and get GizmoBot

Owlette: Yep! And get Power Q back.

*Meanwhile at the pool, the ninjas are relaxing as they use GizmoBot as their own remote control slave*