Chapter 4

*We fade in as GICU2 look down at our heroes*

GICU2: I see you. Hurt, maim, destroy.

GizmoBot: (Gulps) Well, I see you too, GICU2. But I've got a crystal to put in. And nothing's gonna stop me. Step aside.

*But the GICU2 won't listen*

GizmoBot: All right, you've forced me to use weapons the Pentagon is afraid of.

*GizmoBot open an drawer form the suit and saw that the instruction book he have is gone*

GizmoBot: Uh-oh, the instruction book! I lost it! Uh, have you thought of us fighting tomorrow?

*The GICU2 grabs GizmoBot and throws him towards other Power Heroes*

GizmoBot: Ever consider putting this crystal in a loafer instead?

Newton: Remember, GizmoBot you're a state of the art hero.

GizmoBot: Right! Of course I am. (quietly) I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.

*GizmoBot zoom towards the GICU2*

GizmoBot: Out of my way, fender face

GizmoBot: Out of my way, fender face. Or I'll give you my super blaster.

*The GICU2 began shooting 2,364 projectiles at GizmoBot, but he is unharmed*

GizmoBot: Think you can hurt me with 2,364 projectiles, eh? Well, take this! SUPER BLASTER ACTIVE!!!

*GizmoBot blasted the GICU2, but the GICU2 blast back*

*The GICU2 transformed into a wrecking ball crane and try to hit GizmoBot*

GizmoBot: Maybe this damsel in distress button will do the trick.

*GizmoBot pushed the button, and a lady wig pop on his helmet*

GizmoBot: You wouldn't dare hit a lady, would you?

*The GICU2 hits him*

GizmoBot: All right, how about a lady wearing glasses?

*The GICU2 hits him, again*

GizmoBot: How about a...

*The GICU2 hits him, again, sending him flying towards the other Power Heroes*

GizmoBot: I don't suppose I have some vacation time coming.

Owlette: Not on our payroll.

*GizmoBot zoom towards the GICU2, again*

GizmoBot: All right, you leave me no choice. I'll have to push all my buttons.

*GizmoBot pushed all the buttons on his suit, causing the jets to sent him flying into the air and crashing into the GICU2, destroying the robot for good*

*Catboy, Owlette, Gekko, PJ Robot, Newton, Anyu, Ice Cub, Lilyfay, Bastet run towards GizmoBot*

Catboy: Congratulations, GizmoBot. At last, our HQ runneth is over.