Jealous (part 1)

Narrator's POV

Haerin was known for her artistic prowess and her art class was her sanctuary. Where she met Dani, a captivating girl with a radiant smile.

As Haerin spoke about her new friend, Minji couldn't help but feel a twinge of unease.

One day, while passing by the art studio, Minji saw Haerin and Dani sharing an animated conversation, their laughter lighting up the room.

Minji's day was ruined by the sight that she just saw. She watched from a distance as Dani and Haerin chatted, their smiles creating an intimacy that made Minji's stomach churn. She wondered if there was something more than friendship between them.

Unable to bear the weight of her emotions, Minji wanted to confront Haerin about the situation.

Minji invited her girlfriend Haerin to have dinner at their favorite restaurant.

They arrived and took a seat at the available table, ushered by the waiter. They placed their order.

Minji was hesitant on how to bring up her concern. But she just can't take it anymore since it has been bothering her but she don't want to admit she is jealous.

Minji: (in a serious tone) Hey, who was that girl you were talking to earlier?

Haerin: (confused) Oh, Dani? She's just a friend from my art class

Minji: (trying to sound casual) Just a friend? You seemed to be laughing a lot with her.

Haerin: (noticing Minji's tone) Minji, is something bothering you? Are you jealous?

Minji: (complete in denial face) No!

Their conversation was interrupted, when the waiter started placing their food on the table. They started eating since both of them are already hungry.

Haerin keeps looking at Minji, who seemed to be focusing on the food in front of her. Not even sparing her a glance. With a soft sigh, Haerin reached across the table, her fingers intertwining with Minji's.

"Are you still upset about earlier? Minji, you have nothing to worry about. You're the one I love, and no one else can replace you." Haerin softly said to Minji while looking lovingly directly to her eyes.

Minji melted at Haerin's words. While thinking to herself. "Those cat eyes are just too mesmerizing." Minji did not respond and was lost at Haerin's eyes.

"Baby what do you want me to do? So that it wont bother you anymore." Haerin asked Minji. This snapped Minji out of her trance.

Minji face lit up. "You know what I want baby, don't act innocent." Minji said while smirking. Haerin blushed as she looks down. She knows exactly what Minji wants.

"Baby wait for me I will just use the restroom" Minji said to Haerin.

Minji got up and walk to the restroom. After that she payed the bill.

Minji sees Haerin looking at her phone screen and smiling while waiting for her. She approached Haerin and placed both hands on her shoulder.

Haerin got startled and looks up. She saw it was Minji and smiled. Minji can't help but peck Haerin's lip twice.

Haerin froze at Minji's gesture. "She's just too cute." Minji thought to herself.

Then she whispered to Haerin's ear while brushing her lips lightly to it. "I love you so much more. Let's go to my place baby. You need to make it up to me." This electric sensation moved throughout the younger's girl body.

Minji pulled Haerin up on her seat. They walked fast while holding each others hand and arrived at her car.

Minji opened the door for the younger girl. Haerin got inside the car and took a seat on the passenger side. Minji leans and place both hands on Haerin's face. She turns Haerin's head slowly to face her as they locked eyes with full of love for each other. Haerin's chest rose as her heart pounded rapidly.

Minji connected their lips in a deep passionate kiss, immediately a tingling sensation spread throughout her body. Haerin's lips tasted like heaven. They pulled apart when the need for air becomes evident.

Minji put the seatbealt on her then whispered in Haerin's ear seductively. "Should we just do it here baby?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: What will happen? 🤭