So, she cut off an extra piece of skin from the corpse, took a small section of the leg, sewed the skin on the broken leg, treated it, and used it as a piece of meat that had been healed and then cut.

The cut flesh had long since rotted and discolored, and at first glance, the fracture on one side looked like it had been healed before.

If you pick up this section and look closely, you can still see it.

The gamble is that they don't look closely.

As the oil paper package was spread out, a strong rancid smell floated in the air, making several men in black almost gag.

Yan Shuixin's expression changed and she obsessedly picked up the severed elbow and kissed it with her lips, "The body of King An, the younger brother of the emperor, is full of nobility. How could Wan Niang let him burn completely? I just want to hack him up and take half-dismembered limbs home as a souvenir, and I kiss him dozens of times every day. Master, you won't fail to fulfill this small request, will you?"

She didn't want to be so disgusting and scary, but she had to fight so hard to survive!

"I can tell that this bitch has gone crazy in prison." The leading man in black couldn't bear her disgusting behavior, so he lifted up a corner of the mask and retched several times, revealing half of his face.

Yan Shuixin memorized half of his outline without leaving a trace, and lowered her eyebrows.

The person in black, who was the leader, seemed to believe that it was the severed limb of King An, and said, "Fortunately, I didn't sleep with you, you disgusting woman."

Yan Shuixin pretended to be cowardly, but she didn't feel relieved because she had escaped a disaster, "It's Wan Niang's loss that I can't accompany you." She pretended to cherish flesh, and she wrapped a small leg and elbow back in oil paper, carefully wrapped it with cloth, and took it back into her arms. The oil paper was previously found in one of the prison cells.

The leader of the men in black waved his hand, "Take Wan Niang to receive the reward."

Yan Shuixin then followed the four masked men and stepped out of the hole in the prison wall.

From a distance, she heard the leader of the men in black order, "Pour a layer of oil on the floor of the prison and set it on fire. Not even a fly will be allowed to stay!"

"Yes." Several men in black responded

.

She looked back and saw a group of men in black moving large jars that had been placed on the cart. Each jar was filled with oil, and they were unplugged and poured into the prison.

If oil burns the prison, even if Xiao Yeheng is buried in a hole half a meter deep, he will be cooked by the heat. How can he still be alive?

With her fists clenched tightly, Yan Shuixin could hardly resist the urge to rushing back to save Xiao Yeheng.

She glanced at the circle of archers outside the prison, and the menacing groups of men holding knives inside the prison.

She is not a fairy, she cannot stop a hundred people with one blow. She estimated that she couldn't kill even a few people. If she rushed over now, her sacrifice will be in vain.

Silently, she followed the four men in black holding long knives through the open space more than a hundred meters outside the prison, and they entered the dense forest.

Judging from the footsteps and figures of these four people, they are men.

The towering trees are lush with branches and leaves, almost blocking out the midday sunlight.

The mountain breeze blew, and it actually brought out a cool breeze.

"Master, where are you taking me to receive the reward?" Yan Shuixin asked deliberately. If they really wanted to take her to get the reward, one or two people would be enough to lead the way, why would they need four?

Perhaps the leader in black thinks four people are enough to kill her, right?

"Stop talking nonsense, just follow along." One of the men in black shouted.

"Master, Wan Niang can't spend more than three thousand taels of gold on her own. She doesn't dare to carry it alone for fear of being robbed." Yan Shuixin deliberately tried to test them, "Why don't I give half of the gold to you after receiving the reward? And you escort me home?"

Three of the four men remained silent, and one looked at her sarcastically, "What are you talking about? Shut your mouth!"

Yan Shuixin thought to herself. If she could really receive the reward, half of the more than three thousand taels of gold, which most people would not be able to earn in a few lifetimes. If she generously shared half of it, who would not be tempted?

It can only be said that she couldn't receive the reward at all. These people came to escort her to the afterlife.

She also knew that King Jin would not allow the things in the prison to be leaked. It is estimated that these subordinates who knew about it were also controlled by poisoning or something like that.

Seeing that they were getting deeper and deeper into the dense forest, Yan Shuixin was worried about how to kill four men in black with knives at once.

Judging from the footsteps of these people, they are not weak in martial arts.

"If this bitch hadn't been infected with dirty disease and her disgusting personality, I would have wanted to have a good time on the spot, "said one of the men in black.

"What are you thinking about? This round of deadly games will be over soon. After receiving the reward, are you still afraid that you will have no women?" Another person answered.