After considering her tone, Yan Shuixin said carefully, "Master, even if you don't believe me, you still have to believe Master Bai Jinchuan. Prior to his death, the number of dead people in the pictures he drew is correct. They've all dead, and Feng Hai's corpse is still outside the prison. Aside from the corpses that were burned in the fire, there are no other live humans."

A doubt flashed in the eyes of the leader in black, "Why did you set fire to the corpse? To cover up that King An was not dead?"

Yan Shuixin really wanted to give him a thumbs up, but she exclaimed, "Master, please don't accuse me unjustly." She pointed to the corpse that had been burned black and scorched, "Isn't King An lying there?"

In fact, among the six charred corpses, Zheng Quan's corpse had been dead for many days, and his flesh and blood were scorched. If you look closely, you can tell it's not a new death. However, the purpose of this group of people was only to focus on King An, and they did not pay much attention to the charred corpse with intact limbs. The body of Wang Mo, who pretended to be King An, was only brought out alone with a missing leg.

"It's burnt and turned into carbon. Who knows if it's really King An?" The leader of the men in black was confused again.

"That's exactly who it is." Yan Shuixin seemed dissatisfied but didn't dare to resist, and imitated Wan Niang's manner, "You must know what happened in the prison from Bai Jinchuan's drawings before his death. Prince An actually rejected me, although I come from a poor family, I am also proud. Being rejected is a great shame and humiliation, so I have a great grudge against King An! Doctor Yan once said before that it's better to burn corpses, and if not, it should be buried to avoid causing a plague. In this summer heat, the dead meat rots quickly, so of course I burned it. In addition, the number of burned corpses is correct, and I can't conjure up a new dead body out of thin air."

"It seems to make sense." The leader of the man in black drew his sword, and placed the sharp blade against her neck, "Since you became the winner yesterday, so why did you only leave the prison today?"

Yan Shuixin pretended to be trembling with fear, "Wasn't it because I was afraid that you will break your promise and not only refuse to pay the reward, but also kill people? Look, you want to kill me now..."

The leader of the men in black contemplated and took back his sword, "You have a point. You will not lack rewards."

Yan Shuixin passed the test and was about to breathe a sigh of relief when a man in black suddenly stepped forward and whispered to the leader, "Boss, the charred corpse of King An is not right."

"What's wrong?"

"Although King An's corpse was burnt to carbon, it fell off when touched, leaving only a skeleton. It's hard to tell whether it was a human being from the texture of the flesh. However..." He pointed to the incision of the broken bone on the left leg of the charred corpse, "A broken bone that has been cut for a long period, such as King An's, will have a rough and round incision on the bone if you walk with a prosthetic leg. The left leg bone of this corpse is sharp, obviously newly cut."

With the words of the black clad subordinate falling, the leader suddenly drew his sword and was about to chop off Yan Shuixin's head, "Okay, you really dare use a fake corpse to impersonate King An. You deserve to die!"

Yan Shuixin dodged his attack and explained, "Absolutely not. That's King An. The reason why his left leg was freshly cut, is because I cut it. The evidence is here!"

She quickly took out a small cloth bag from her arms and spread it out. Inside was a leg and elbow about the width of two fingers wrapped in oil paper.

King An said that there are many veterans outside, and the fracture of the new corpse cannot be deceived, so more preparations must be made.