I enjoyed my day in New York for the first time, which was all possible because of her. But, there wasn't a single moment when Taehyung crossed my mind.

And now, as the night was coming closer, I started to feel guilty.

He might be worried. He is maybe looking for me...

I switched on my phone finally, as I checked the calls.

5 missed calls.

My heart raced against my chest, as I opened them. But it was all against my expectations, as my face sulked.

There were missed calls from my colleagues and relatives. And just one from Taehyung, which was in the morning.

No more after that...

He didn't even come to check on me. Does he know where am I, or who I am with? Or wait, does he even care for me?

"Y/n, what happened?"

I flinched and looked at Lisa, who watched me in confusion, with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ah, it's just...I think it's late and it's my first time out at a new place like this. So kinda nervous..."

"Oh, so you wanna go back to the hotel?"

"Umm, yeah I think I should..."

"Okay. Let's go!"

We drank our coffees, and got up to leave. Getting in the car, we kept gossiping about random stuff on the way. Finally, I reached my hotel.

"Bye Lisa! Thank you so much for the trip. I really enjoyed it!"

"Ah, anytime! Bye Y/n!"

Waving a bye, her car drove off. Sighing, I walked towards my hotel. My anxiety increased, each step I took. My heart paced at the thought of Taehyung.

Shit, I'm really falling for this man!

What if he is angry?

As I got into the elevator, a river of thoughts crossed my mind. Getting out of the elevator, I proceeded towards our room.

What if he is worried? What if he is still finding me?

Ugh.

Reaching the door, I took a deep breath, and twisted the door knob.

"Seriously!? Hahaha!"

Wtf?

I heard his voice from inside. The room was dark, as only the bright light of the tv was visible. My eyes diverted to Taehyung, who laughed, watching a movie while munching on a huge box of popcorn.

I entered inside and locked the door. I stared at him in confusion, before mumbling,

"I'm back..."

He didn't even spare a glance at me, and mumbled an 'Okay'. The words, 'Boss and Secretary' crossed my mind.

Is he taking them seriously?

Blinking in disappointment, I slowly walked towards the table and placed my shopping bags, expecting him to see them. Clearing my throat, I side-eyed him. But he was totally into the tv, and didn't even care to ask me.

How!? Like seriously?

Hanging my head low, I walked towards the bathroom and changed my clothes into a comfy pyjama. Sitting besides him, I watched the movie.

He's ignoring me completely...?

"Taehyung?"

"Mr. Kim..."