𝖉𝖔𝖚𝖟𝖊

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧

Athena woke up in a sudden, in the middle of the night.

The sleeping spell was lifted off of her that means that the witch is dead.

When she got into the kitchen, she saw Katherine putting a brown bag on the counter.

"What's that?"

"I ordered you some food."

Athena smiled in appreciation, "When was the last time you fed? You look pale."

Katherine stood there quietly making Athena sigh and push her wrist towards Kat, "Go on. Take a bite."

Katherine didn't waste a second and her eyes started to change as she bit her brunette friend.

Then suddenly Stefan walks through the house, "Hello Katherine. Athena."

Katherine tore herself from Athena and turned to the blond vampire, angry, "Two days. We've been waiting for two days. I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead."

"We ran into complications." Stefan sighed

"What kind of complications? Is Jenna alright?"

Stefan took a sharp breath and shook his head, "I just need to find him. Do you have any idea where he might be?"

Without any warning, Katherine gets a hold of Stefan and slams him into the wall making Athena gasp.

"Klaus, you're back." Katherine reveals Stefan, "Look who decided to come for a visit."

Athena ignored the conversation going between the three vampires the moment she saw Elijah walking into the apartment.

"Elijah."

Elijah desperately wanted to pull her to his chest but he knew that if he did it, it would prove Klaus right, that he cared about her.

He turns to Stefan and says, "You understand how important family is or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own."

"And so I shall." Klaus sped behind him and the moment Elijah turned, the hybrid daggered him making Athena gasp.

And the last thing Elijah saw was Athena being held by Katherine to stop her from making a stupid thing.

Klaus turned to Stefan then slammed him into the wall, "Now what am I gonna do with you?"

The original staked the vampire near his heart making him groan in pain, "Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead."

"He's just trying to help his brother." Katherine chimed in.

"Like he would know." Athena scoffed. She knew she was playing with her life when he glared at her.

"The witches said you had a cure. Make me a deal. Just give me the cure and I'll do whatever you want." Stefan grunted. The stake still in chest.

Klaus pulled the stake, walked to the counter and poured some blood into a cup, "Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me. The way you are now. You are just shy of useless."

Klaus then crouched down on the floor next to Stefan, "I heard about this vampire, crazy block, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into the Monterey and wiped out an entire migrant village. A true ripper. Sound familiar?"

Stefan looked up and spoke, "I haven't been that way in a very long time."

"Well that's the vampire I can make a deal with. That is the kind of talent that I can use when I leave this town." Klaus paused then extended this hand, "Katerina come here."

She took his hand and all of a sudden, he bit her arm making her cry out in pain. Then he bit his arm and fed her his blood.

The bite started healing making Stefan's eyes go wide.

"You want your cure? There it is."

"Your blood is the cure."

"Gotta love mother nature. Now, let's talk you and I." Klaus put his arm around Stefan and pulled him.

Athena sat down the couch as Klaus started giving Stefan more and more blood bags.

She kept looking at Elijah's dead body just laying there.

Klaus walked over the Katherine with his blood and gave it to her, "Leave. If I were you I'd hurry."

And with that, the doppelganger disappeared from the apartment.

-

Klaus pulls Athena forcefully from the apartment and shoves her in the backseat.

And with that, they drive off from Mystic Falls.

this is a filler chapter.
im sorry about that.
but i finally gave you some Elina scenes
(that's their ship name🤭)
anyways i hope u enjoyed this chapter and which that season 2 is finally DONE.
And im so sorry for rarely updating its my senior year and i have so many exams I'll probably continue updating on Christmas vacation.