𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖊

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬

While descending down the stairs, Athena puts her books in her bag and twists her hair into a small bun then she secures it with her claw clip.

"Good morning, sweetie." Her father, Evan Brown, greeted her while making her a sandwich for breakfast.

"Morning dad." She kissed his cheek the sat down on one of the kitchen chairs.

When he finished packing his bag for work, he looked at his daughter, "I'll be late today, I need to assist some of the doctors." Her dad was a nurse at the hospital of Mystic Falls. "If you want to get out with your friends, send me a text so I don't worry."

"Okay dad." He kissed her forehead then left the house for work.

She put the plate in the sink then got into her car to go to school.

But before she could even start the car, Elena called her. "Hey A."

"Hey Lena what's up?" Athena put her phone on speaker then put it on the passenger's seat as she started the car.

"Can you please meet me at the Salvatore house? I want to go somewhere and I want you to come with me."

"Yeah sure. I'll meet you there in five." She texted her dad, telling him that she'll be meeting Elena.

When she arrived, Athena saw Rose and Elena waiting for her, "Get in losers."

Rose chuckled at her as she sat beside her, "You didn't just quote Mean Girls."

Athena winked at the vampire, "Yes I did."

-

"So girls. Can you tell me where we're going?" Athena glanced at Elena, who sat in the backseat, from the mirror.

"Rose's friend, Slater, we're gonna get some information on Elijah and Klaus."

When they arrived to their destination, they went up so many stairs making Athena question her life decisions.

"Elena, you owe me the biggest ice cream bucket on earth." Athena leaned against her friend.

The doppelganger chuckled at Athena, "We'll have a sleepover and binge watch 90s movies and binge eat ice cream buckets."

"I'm holding you on to that." Athena chuckled as she straightened herself.

Rose turned to the girls, "He's not home sorry."

But Elena wasn't having it, "We didn't come all the way out here for nothing."

Rose rolled her eyes then shook the door open, "Slater!" Then she paused when she saw something, "I don't think he's gonna be much help."

The two girls ran to Rose's side and saw Slater with a stake in his heart.

Elena and Athena stepped forward to where the computers are and Elena picked up the papers on the desk, "Looks like whoever blew up the coffee shop found him and killed him for his information."

"Yeah probably to stop him from helping people like us. The guy was a vampire almanac. Knowing too much information just bit him in the ass." Rose went over to the window and opened the curtains.

Athena sat down on the chair and tried to get in, "It's password protected, I can't get in."

Then all of a sudden, a crying girl came out from the closet and ran into Rose's arms.

Athena pulled Elena to the kitchen and started making some tea to calm the sobbing girl.

While Elena was pouring tea, Rose came in, "She found him a few minutes before we did."