𝖉𝖎𝖝

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨, '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞

When I wake up, I find Katherine sitting next to me on the bed.

"Kat? What are you doing here?" But the girl was lifted from her sleeping position as the vampire pulled her into a hug.

"Little people know that I'm here. What happened? Damon told me about what happened with you yesterday."

She chuckled humorously, "Well my dad's dead. And I'll be dead before I blow out my 18th birthday candles."

"Who told you that? An old grimoire? It's probably all legends."

Athena turned to look at her friend and stopped going through her suitcase, "My parents left me a cd before my mom killed herself."

Katherine shook her head, "We'll find a way. The Salvatores will find-"

Athena cut her off, "No they won't. Not even Bonnie can help me. This curse was placed by the oldest witch. It's my last summer. I can grief my dad later. I wanna live a bit."

-

When Athena was gonna open the front door of the Salvatore house to leave town, a hand forcefully closes it making her yelp in surprise.

She turned around and saw that it was Damon, with Stefan and Elena trailing behind him.

"Damon, let go." Athena tried to push his hand but it was like moving a wall.

"In your dreams princess now get back into your room."

"Just because my father's dead, doesn't mean that you can take his place."

Damon rolled his eyes at the girl, "While you were crying yourself to sleep yesterday, I took a look at those grimoires of yours and you certainly can't be left alone."

Elena's voice broke the glare that Athena was shooting at Damon, "Why? What's happening?"

"Long story short, I'm dying."

Damon let out a frustrated sigh, "You're not just dying. You will get crazy to the point of killing yourself."

"What?!" Stefan and Elena exclaimed.

Damon wasn't paying them attention as he looked at Athena, who's expression still didn't change, "You knew."

"I found out yesterday. I wanna leave this shitty town."

Damon chuckled, "Yeah no. Get your ass in your room."

Stefan nodded at his brother, "Yeah we'll find a way."

At this point, Athena wanted to kill herself just to get away from them.

"You can't do shit and you know it."

Athena pushed herself from Damon's hold and chose one of the rooms for herself.

-

"Come on princess, you're coming with me." Damon pulled the covers from her body.

"Fuck off Damon."

He tusked, "No can do. Up up."

She groaned and put her shoes on, "If you want to keep a leash on me, the least you could do is let me decor this room."

He rolled his eyes at her as they got out of the house.

"With your money mister." She poked his side.