𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖖

𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Bonnie asked Elena.

Athena, Elena and Bonnie were sitting in Elena's room in the morning.

"Right now it's what's binding the Sun and the Moon curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless."

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful."

"Maybe if he finds out." Athena plopped herself next to the witch. "Elena, it's worth a try."

Elena shook her head at her friends, "Can't this wait? Stefan is in the tomb with Katherine. We've gotta get him out."

"Stefan wants me to focus on this."

"Well don't listen to him Bonnie. He thinks he's protecting me, but he's wrong."

"I'm taking Stefan's side. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy ritual." Bonnie turned to Athena, "What do you think about this?"

"I completely understand where Elena's coming from. But if there's a way to get you out of this, do it. Take the chance." Athena pulled out her lip gloss from her bag and started applying it on her lips in front of Elena's mirror.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Jeremy, Elena's little brother, entered the room.

Bonnie shook her head while looking at Elena, "Not arguing about anything."

Bonnie and Jeremy shared a look that didn't go unnoticed by Athena.

The witch stood up, "I need a coffee."

Athena went after her, "Same."

After they were out of earshot in the kitchen, the girls started making the coffee and Athena asked her friend, "Spill the tea Bon."

"What do you mean?"

Athena gave her a look, "I know something happened between you and Jeremy yesterday."

Bonnie sighed as she poured the coffee into their cup, "We kissed but he's my best friend's little brother."

Athena took her cup of coffee from Bonnie, "Your best friend's hot little brother you mean."

They giggled as they got out of the kitchen, making their way upstairs. 

"Where are you going?" Bonnie asked Elena, who was descending the stairs.

"Um, to see Stefan."

The witch tilted her head to the side, not believing her, "You're lying."

"No, I'm not."

"Really? Tell your face."

"Are you serious?"

Then Jeremy stood a couple steps behind his older sister, "She took the moonstone."

Elena looked at her friend, "How did you-"

Bonnie sighed, "We tested you and you failed."

Elena scoffed, "Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen."

Athena sipped on her coffee watching the scene unfold in front of her, "That guy needs some intense therapy." Making Jeremy snort.

When Elena went to open the door, an invisible barrier was there, not letting her get out of her house. "What did you do?"

"WIt's for the best."

Jeremy sat down on the stairs looking at his sister and giving eyes at Bonnie.

"Please don't tell me I'm trapped here too." Athena looked between Bonnie and Jeremy.