Special Part 5: Perfect Love

At Bangkok, Thailand ...

"Ladies and gentlemen, Emirates Skywards welcomes you to Bangkok, Thailand. The local time is 10 am. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle(s) clear until we are parked at the gate."

At 10am, Zee and Nunew arrived at Bangkok's international airport. Zee and Nunew then stepped out of the plane. Then, they went to pick up their luggage at the baggage claim. After that, they started walking out of the airport together.

"Daddy .... Papa .... "

Zee and Nunew smiled sweetly as soon as they both saw First and Poppy running towards them. Zee then lifted his son's body and kissed First's cheek many times.
First: I miss you Daddy ... Papa ...
Zee: We miss you too, my son. How did you spent your day with Auntie Yaa and Ping ? Hmm ?
First: It's fun and P'Ping always make origami for me to play.
Zee: Really ? 
First: Yes, daddy.

Nunew looked at his son with a smile.
Nunew: Have you eat your breakfast yet, my son ?
First: Not yet, Papa. P'Poppy woke up late and we didn't manage to take a breakfast.
Poppy: Aow ?
Nunew: Really ? You must be hungry, right ? Let's have some breakfast then. You want to eat what ? 
First: I wanna eat ... Paris's food !!!
Nunew: Hmm ?
First: I want to eat food from Paris.

Nunew laughed when he heard First's words.
Nunew: Oho ... okay. Then, let's eat ?
First: Paris food ?
Nunew: Yes, First. Let's go ?
First: Yeayy !!!

Zee put First down. Then, First ran towards Poppy and grabbed Poppy's right hand. Zee reached Nunew's right hand and kissed Nunew's hand.
Nunew: Hia ... people are watching us naa ...
Zee: I don't care. You are my husband so what ? 
Nunew: Oh ... by the way ... just now Momo called me and she said she already giving birth this morning.
Zee: Really ? What time ?
Nunew: About 5 am ?
Zee: Boy or girl ?
Nunew: It's twins and both are girls. 
Zee: Oh wow !!!
Nunew: After this, we can go to visit her at the hospital together.
Zee: Krub ... I can't wait to see her daughter.

Nunew looked at Zee then he sighed. 
'I'm sorry, Hia.'

At the hospital ....

Poppy stepped out of the car and she walked towards the passenger side. He helped First to open the car door. Without wasting time, Poppy then lifted First's body and stepped into the hospital building but she stopped in the main lobby of the hospital while waiting for Zee and Nunew.

After a few minutes, Poppy could finally see the presence of Zee and Nunew. They both then stepped closer to Poppy and First who were waiting for them in the lobby. First looked at his parents.
First: Papa ....
Nunew: Yes, First ?
First: What are we doing here ? Anyone are being hospitalized ?
Nunew: Did you remembered Momo ?
First: Auntie Momo ?
Nunew: Yes ... today we come to visit her.
First: Why ?
Nunew: She has given birth to a child.
First: Really ?
Nunew: Yes. let's go ...

Without wasting time, the four of them then walked towards Momo's treatment room which was on the third floor. Once they got there, they saw Momo and her husband talking. Without wasting time, Poppy then knocked on the door and Momo allowed them to enter. Zee and Nunew then stepped closer to Momo's bed.

Momo: Hey, ZeeNunew !!! How are you ?
Zee: We're good. How about you ?
Momo: I'm tired from giving a birth.

Zee and Nunew laughed as soon as they heard Momo's answer.