Part 25: I miss you

Day 4 ....

Today is the fourth day Nunew will do the shooting. Shooting went smoothly since the first day. At first, Nunew was not familiar as a model but the team members were very sensitive and helped him. They help the lack and reprimand if something is wrong. They are very kind to Nunew especially Tutor. The good treatment has made Nunew comfortable. Day by day, Nunew began to improve. He is able to shoot smoothly and not awkward.

Today they will be shooting for the fourth outfit. This fourth outfit will shoot on the beach with the the large rocks as a background.

Nunew is currently in a tent that resembles a small room. That was the place where he would change clothes. Nunew was busy copying her own clothes in the room. The stylist was going to the bathroom for a moment. So, he was the only one in it. He tried to zip the shirt up in the back but his arms weren't long enough. He tried again and again but still failed.

Nunew: The team must be waiting for me ... 

Nunew is worried if his other team is waiting for him outside. In fact, he had been there for a long time.

"Nhu ..."

Nunew then turned when he heard someone's voice.

Nunew: Hia ?
Zee: Yes, it's me.
Nunew: Why, Hia ?
Zee: Are you done ? The shooting will be start, Nhu.
Nunew: Not yet, Hia.
Zee: Aow ? Do you have any problem there ?
Nunew: Krub, Hia ...
Zee: May I come in ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia.

Without waiting any longer, Zee then stepped inside. He saw Nunew with his exposed rear. Zee then approached Nunew and looked at his face.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmmm ? Do you need my help ?
Nunew: I can't zip this, Hia. My hand can't reach it.
Zee: Where is the stylist by the way ?
Nunew: He went to the toilet, Hia. He said he have stomachache.
Zee: I see ... come ... Let me help you.

Without waiting any longer, Zee then stepped towards the back of NUnew. He looked at Nunew's very white backside. At that time, Nunew's butt was slightly exposed because the zipper part was very long up to the waist. Zee swallowed. He had to control himself.

Nunew: Hia ... ? 
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: Are you done ?
Zee: Er ... not yet ... er ... wait naa ...

Zee sighed. Zee then closed the zipper up to shoulder level. Zee paused for a moment. Looks like he can't wait any longer. Zee kissed every inch of the back of his neck. He kissed him softly and warmly. Nunew began to sway.

Zee: Hmm ...

Zee really enjoys Nunew's neck.

Zee: What perfume did you used, Nhu ?
Nunew: Rose Goldea Blossom Delight.
Zee: It make me want you ... so addicted.

Zee kissed Nunew's neck again. Nunew turned and faced Zee while looking at Zee's face. He put both his arms around Zee's neck. He smiled sweetly at Zee.
Zee: Hmm ? What does that smile means ?
Nunew: Please give me some energy, Hia. 
Zee: Right now ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia.
Zee: But the team are waiting for us naa ...
Nunew: It's okay, Hia. We still have time as they didn't call for us.
Zee: Are you sure ?
Nunew: We can stop once they are calling us to start the shooting.
Zee: You are so naughty naa, Nhu.
Nunew: You started it, Hia. Don't blame me. I just follow the flow.
Zee: Follow the flow ?
Nunew: Hmmm ... 

Nunew kissed Zee's lips with his lips. Without waiting any longer, Zee then returned Nunew's kiss softly while hugging Nunew's slender waist. They were both very engrossed in kissing at that time. Understandably, they have been busy shooting for 4 days and have no time for making love.