Part 19: A week

Zee's POV:

Zee stepped into the building that stood majestically in the middle of the city of Bangkok. A magnificent building named Super Sun is the pride of Zee. Super Sun which is one of the most famous brands in Thailand owned by Zee. All results are from a CEO named Zee Pruk.

Zee stepped into his office room. He sat on the chair at his desk and looked at Poppy who was standing in front of his desk. Poppy gave some files to Zee.

Poppy: In that file, you can see 5 candidate models for our new collection.
Zee: Just 5 are chosen out of 10 candidates ?
Poppy: Yes, sir.

Zee flipped through all the files on his desk. Poppy could see her boss frowning and he sighed too every time he flipped through the file. Something must be wrong. Zee never plays when it comes to its brand. He was never careless when doing his job. Everything should have perfect outcomes.

Poppy: Anything wrong, sir ?
Zee: Who choose them ?
Poppy: Marketing department, sir.

Zee looked at Poppy as he placed all the files on the table.
Zee: Announce to the marketing department that we will have an urgent meeting at 11 am.
Poppy: 11 am ? Krub, sir ...

Poppy looked at her watch.
Poppy: Aow ? The meeting will be in 2 minutes ...

Zee got up from his seat and put on his suit.
Zee: No one are allowed to be late ... please be on time.
Poppy: Krub, sir.

They both then stepped out of Zee's office. Zee immediately walked towards the meeting room while Poppy walked towards the marketing department.
Poppy: Announcement !!! Marketing department will be having an urgent meeting with boss RIGHT NOW !!! No one are allowed to be late.

"Meeting??"
"Right now?"
"Oh God ... we are done now !"

All the employees in the marketing department seemed to be so nervous. They move fast. Some ran to get to the meeting room as soon as possible. After making sure everyone arrived in the meeting room, the meeting finally started.

Zee: Good morning, y'all.
Workers: Good morning, sir.

Zee opened the slide. The slide shows 5 models for their new collection. 
Zee: So, this is the final model of our new collection ?
Workers: Yes, sir.
Zee: You already finalize this ?
Workers: yes, sir.

Zee immediately stood up and looked at all his employees.
Zee: Can anyone please tell me what is the reason you guys choose them ? I want to hear your reason.

Zee focused on his employees who were in the meeting room. All the workers bowed their heads. They are afraid when faced with Zee who is in that mode. Zee is indeed a good and friendly boss but when in the meeting room, he will be a different person.

Zee: Anyone ?
Worker 1: Me .... sir.
Zee: Yes, please ...
Worker 1: As you can see ... here ... the ... 
Zee: What makes you nervous ?
Worker: Err ...
Zee: Please don't be nervous ... when you are talking in front of me or other people, don't show your nervous. People will not confident with you if you keep doing that. So, please heads up and talk with confident. Understand ?
Worker 1: Yes, sir.
Zee: I don't eat people. You can start now. What was your reason ?
Worker 1: Like what you see in the slide. For the first model, we chose her because she has a beautiful figure and a tall body. Suitable for being a model.
Zee: We are looking for a model for our collection or an international model ? Next, please.

The worker sat down with a disappointed look on his face. Then, a man appeared to stand up to give the reason.
Worker 2: We chose the second model because she used to be a model for a small brand. We chose him because he is experienced in this field.
Zee: She used to be a model for a small brand ?
Worker 2: Krub, sir.
Zee: I don't want people who have been models for other brands. 
Worker 2: Krub, sir.

Next, other workers. Their meeting lasted almost an hour. All the models selected by the marketing department are rejected by Zee. All do not have the criteria he wants.
Zee: I'm disappointed at you all. This is for our brand new collection and I want to give perfect results. Among the models you chose, there is nothing that catches my attention. I want the model to have two personalities where she or he can be feminine and masculine at the same time. Our new collection is for women and men.
Poppy: But we can just choose some boy and girl for the model.
Zee: As I said just now, I want to show people that they can be masculine and feminine at the same time. Do you understand what I mean ?
Workers: Yes, sir.

Zee got up from his chair and reached for his phone on the table. Then, he looked at all his workers.
Zee: Let me handle this. I want marketing department to handle the advertisement and marketing process. Understand ?
Worker: Krub ...
Zee: Meeting dismiss. Thank you for today and good luck !!!

Zee stepped out of the meeting room then he stepped into his office. He sat on the couch.

Poppy: Are you sure you want to find another model, sir ?
Zee: I think so ...
Poppy: I don't think we have much time left. We still have less than a month.
Zee: Don't worry. I will think about this. Let me handle this.
Poppy: Krub, sir.
Zee: Where is Max ?
Poppy: I think he was at his room.
Zee: Please tell him to come into my office.
Poppy: Krub ...

Nunew's POV:

Nunew stepped out of his bedroom. Then, he walked into the living room and sat on the couch. He was waiting for his sister who was getting ready. Today they will go to visit the graves of both their parents together.

Nunew: Ping !
Ping: Krub, P'New !
Nunew: I'm waiting naa ...
Ping: Wait, P'New.

Less than 5 minutes later, Ping appeared. He has finished getting ready.
Nunew: Let's go.
Ping: Auntie Yaa, we are going right now naa ...
Auntie Yaa: Okay, kha. Take care ...
Nunew: Krub ...

Without wasting time, Nunew and Ping then stepped out of the house. They ride motorcycles to go where they want to go. Less than 15 minutes later, they arrived at their destination. Before entering, they had time to buy flowers to give to their parents later. After buying flowers, they walked inside and approached her parents' place.

Nunew and Ping placed the flower near the picture of both his parents. Nunew smiled and looked at the picture of his parents.

Nunew: Sawaddekrub, Pa ... Ma ...

Nunew touched the picture frame.
Nunew: How are you, Pa ... Ma ... ? I hope the both of you are doing well there. Today I bring Ping along with me. It has been a week since I stay here. Ping said he was missing me so I decided to stay here for a month before going back to Bangkok. 

Ping: Ma ... Pa .... I miss you so much.
Nunew: I miss you too, Pa ... Ma ... (while holding Ping's hand)

Nunew and Ping spent their time there chatting and talking about their lives together. Although their mother and father are gone, they know that their parents are always watching them from above. They both knew that his parents were by their side then. They could feel the presence of both their parents there.

Suddenly Nunew's phone rang. Zee is calling him.
Nunew: Ping, you wait here na ... I need to pick up this call.
Ping: Krub, P'New.

Nunew then stepped out to answer the call from Zee while Ping was still there.

Ping: Pa ... Ma ... I have something to tell you about P'New. H ealready has a boyfriend. His boyfriend is kind and friendly. He's handsome too. Last week, he sent P'New home. No wonder why lately, P'New has been looking glowing and happy. His boyfriend treated him very well. He takes good care of P'New too. So, Pa and Ma don't have to worry about P'New. He is happy and I'm sure Pa and Ma are happy too.

Ping smiled sweetly while looking at the photo.
Ping: Pa ... Ma ... I think it's time to go naa ... I will come again another day. Bye ... Pa ... Ma ... I love you ... 

Without waiting any longer, Ping then stepped out of the area but suddenly he saw someone watching him.

Ping: Pa ?

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoy it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!