????

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

Seonghwa tapped his foot anxiously by the huge sign outside Seoul Forest, an ecological park that was the designated location for his meet-up.

It was New Year's Eve, and the park wasn't crowded like it usually was.

A few police officers patrolled area since the park is open 24/7.

Admission was free as well.

It was the perfect place and scenario for an LGBTQ+ meet-up.

When he sent out details to his followers last week, he told them to meet him at the park at 9pm so they would have plenty of time to talk with each other and celebrate the New Year together.

Even though Seonghwa took as many precautions as he could, he was still slightly afraid that homophobes would come just to ruin the gathering.

He hoped that his fears turned out to be wrong.

Seonghwa checked his watch. 8:45pm.

Most people would have to take the train to get to the park, which would arrive at the station any second now.

His phone buzzed, forcing him out of his slightly panicked state.

Seonghwa saw that it was a text from Yunho.

From: YuYu <3, 8:46pm

Hyung! I'll be a few minutes late! Due to unforeseen circumstances, I missed the train! I'll get on the next one, I promise!

The blond sighed as he replied with an 'ok.'

"Excuse me... are you the Pink Princess?"

Seonghwa jolted at the small voice.

He looked up to see a short girl with black hair who looked like a high school student.

She stared at him nervously, biting her lip.

"Yes, I am." Seonghwa replied, giving her a dazzling smile.

The girl grinned back, her smile reminding Seonghwa of a cute bunny.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm finally meeting you! I started following you last year after my girlfriend introduced me to your blog! I'm Im Nayeon!" She bowed to him.

"Nice to meet you, Nayeon!"

Suddenly, a small group of three approached them: two guys and one girl.

The girl had short brown hair, and looked awfully familiar.

One boy had long sandy hair.

He seemed to be teasing the other man.

Nayeon turned around and waved at them.

The girl ran over to them, sliding her arm around Nayeon's waist.

Seonghwa's eyes widened, remembering where he had seen her before.