⋆✿

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

Seonghwa awoke the next morning to the sound of obnoxious laughter.

The senior groaned, his head pounding like a bass drum.

He felt incredibly sick to his stomach.

Looking down at himself, he saw that he was in pajamas.

He didn't remember how he even got to bed.

Damn... how much did I drink last night?

He lamented to himself.

Recognizing the laughter as Yeosang's, Seonghwa groggily rolled out of bed and shuffled out of his room.

Yeosang and San were sitting in the kitchen.

San was showing him a YouTube video, which had Yeosang almost falling out of his chair.

The words "dong saya dae" that blasted from San's laptop were the only things that registered in Seonghwa's head as he squinted at the two.

"What's going on?"

"Seonghwa!" Yeosang scrambled to his feet and ran over to his hyung.

He squeezed him tightly, cutting off Seonghwa's circulation. "What the hell were you thinking last night?! You never called me! Hongjoong went to go find you! He came back to the dorms looking so distraught! He didn't say a word to me. What happened?"

Then, the memory of last night crashed through Seonghwa like a tidal wave.

Getting drunk, Jackson, Hongjoong getting angry, taking him to his room...

Seonghwa blanched as his eyes widened in horror.

Oh no... oh no!

I told him I was interested in him and gave him a fucking blowjob!

Shit, what am I gonna do?!

"Seonghwa?" Yeosang pulled away to look at his friend. "Seonghwa, what's the matter?"

"Where... where is Hongjoong now?" Seonghwa asked weakly.

"He left the dorm hours ago." Yeosang replied. "He didn't tell me where he was going. I asked if he wanted to come with me here to check in on you, but he got all agitated and ran. Which I thought was weird, since you two seemed to be getting so close."

San studied Seonghwa's despondent expression.

Something clicked in his mind.

"Yeosangie, can you give us a minute?" San abruptly requested.

San didn't wait for an answer as he stood up from his chair and dragged Seonghwa into his room, closing the door behind him.

Yeosang complained from outside the door before he retreated.

The sound of the TV turning on gave San clearance to speak without restraint.