Chapter 21: T-Rex Again?!?/Bon Appetite By Megalodon

Začít od začátku

T-Rex: "*ROAR*"

T-Rex: "*ROAR*"

When Mutsumi was seen this and make her was begin to running away form here and she was begin to moving out to somewhere else in this island and she just heading out to somewhere else to get away from the Tyrannosaurus Rex. The dinosaur was right behind at her and make her begin to running fast as she could right now and the dinosaur is big as hell and then Mutsumi was run fast as she could with her bare feet and then she was heading toward to where the other cave that she need to stay there.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was on the boat by Alex who take him to the other side of the jungle and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look around and he need to make sure that everything is gonna be fine and when (Y/N) was begin to sit there and he load the shotgun right away and after he was done with it and then he heard Alex called out.

Alex: "(Y/N), we made it to there right now! Go find Mutsumi and report to me!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright, Alex." He said to his partner and make the boat was heading straight toward to where parking and make (Y/N) was stepped out of the boat right away and he was landing down on the ground with his feet and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at Alex with Danny and gave the two of them with a salute.

They both were salute back too and then they both were heading out right away and make them both were begin to moving out to somewhere by themselves and except for (Y/N) who was begin to moving out to this jungle of this Skull Island. When (Y/N) was walking with his feet and carrying a shotgun and then he was moving out to the other jungle and before he was walking and he heard an T-Rex roar come from the jungle.

T-Rex: "*ROAR*"

(Y/N): "What the...." He said to himself.

Mutsumi: "HELP!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!" She shout out to whoever it is and then (Y/N) was running fast as he could and he heard her voice and the screaming comes from her right now and then (Y/N) run to there fast as he could. When he was running and keep running fast as he could and he need to save Mutsumi's life right away and he doesn't want her to get killed by the dinosaur and then (Y/N) was keep running fast as possible and the he was notice Mutsumi was running and then he shout out.

(Y/N): "Oh my god, Mutsumi!!!!!!!!"

Mutsumi: "(Y/N)!!!!!!! RUN!!!!!" She shout out and (Y/N) was notice the Tyrannosaurus Rex was right behind at her and she was begin to run fast as she could and when she was heading toward to the bridge and make her was gonna take a cross it.