Chapter 199: JinQiu Husband Came to Show His Love

Xichuan Prefecture No. 2 Junior High was full of people today. More than 3,000 people gathered as they sat on the benches of the new playground. The playground was surrounded by banners and colorful balloons. On the podium, the dean was holding a microphone as he directed orders.

Xiao Yu, a third year, secretly pulled her best friend's arm. "Bai Qingquan is coming. Come with me to the gate. Fan Hong and the others in the next class have already run over."

"Won't he sit on the podium when the meeting is held?"

"That's too far away. Don't you want to see him up closer? It's Bai Qingquan!"

She successfully persuaded her best friend, and the two quietly left the playground arm in arm.

It was chaotic today because everyone knew Bai Qingquan was coming. Many people had come to the school today so they could see him. It was the first time that a big star rose from a small county, and it was their own Xichuan County!

The two of them ran to the gate and saw dozens of girls already gathered there, waiting for Bai Qingquan. The conference was about to begin, so Bai Qingquan should arrive shortly.

They waited at the gate for a few minutes when suddenly a scream from the office building was heard. Xiao Yu turned to look and saw a group of people swarming over.

It turned out that Bai Qingquan had arrived a long time ago and gone to the principal's office.

"Bai Qingquan, Bai Qingquan, Bai Qingquan!"

People surrounded him as they shouted his name. Xiao Yu loosened her grip on her friend's hand and kept squeezing into the crowd. Bai Qingquan was wearing a long down jacket and a baseball cap. The brim of the hat was very low, and he was dressed extremely low-key, but he still looked dazzling to her.

His face was fair and small, matching the size of his head. His shoulders were wide, and his body was long. When he smiled, it was like a spring breeze that caused flowers to bloom wherever he went.

How could there be such a good-looking person like this in this world? Compared with the boys in their class who can't even dress, this was like an immortal, descending to earth. For the first time in her life, she saw a real star, and only one thought came to her mind: stunning!

"Senior Bai Qingquan!" she shouted excitedly.

Hearing this, Bai Qingquan glanced at her with a smile and said, "Hello, junior*."

*(学妹) Refers to girls that are younger than their own grade in school. (Though he's no longer in school, he's still an alumnus).

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Bai Qingquan actually responded to her!

Xiao Yu almost fainted from excitement and looked back at her best friend with a flushed face. "Did you hear?! Did you hear?!"

Her best friend, though, ignored her and only excitedly followed the crowd towards Bai Qingquan.

Several security guards surrounded Bai Qingquan as they walked towards the new playground. The school leaders and other honorary alumni followed with smiles, looking at the group of crazed students in front of them.

These days, being a big official in scientific research wasn't as good as being a celebrity.

There was a small stand on the north side of the school's playground, and the podium was located on it. Bai Qingquan stopped at the entrance and turned back to wait for the dean and the rest. Many students on the playground recognized him as someone shouted "Bai Qingquan", causing him to smile as he waved his hands towards them.