Tharn lean closer to type and softly kiss on his lips. Both are feeling top of the world. They both are slightly crying. Slowly their kiss was getting passionate and needy. Tharn don't need to ask permission as his tongue is already inside Type 's mouth .

Type : hmmm..

Type was moaning slightly. It makes tharn complete beast. He left his lips. And start devouring his beautiful spot neck. He started to sucking and licking. Type was now moaning a bit loudly.

Type : ahh tharn mmm ..  don't leave mark please..

Tharn : No. I want to mark you.said tharn possessively and start leving more hickeys.he start taking his and type's shirt. He slowly make type lay on bed because type is pregnant.

He kissed type 's forehead, nose, cheeks, his ears, jawline, neck . Type was feeling like tharn was worshipping his body. He was just moaning loudly.

Type: mmm.. ahh tharn he moaned loud when type bites his neck and then suck harder.

Tharn slowing went to type 's chest. He kissed type 's right nipple and slightly pinched the other one.

Type : Ahh.. tharn... tharn  was getting irritate so he bit his nipple. Ouch tharn slow .

Tharn : sorry baby i just got exited.  He leaned closer to type again kissed type passionately. He just can't get enough of this plum lips of type.

Tharn 's hand went lower and lower. He removed type 's pant and boxer. And also removed his . Now both are lying on bed Naked. Tharn started to grind on type .

Type : ahh tharn.. you are so good.. grind fast please....

Tharn : you are pregnant baby. I can't go rough..

Type : i know love . But i just can't control it .Type leaned closer to tharn and kissed him . While kissing him tharn started to stroke type .

Type : ahh tharn....  don't stop ... keep stroking me love..  ahhh... ahh.. ahhh..
Hmm. . Ahh...

Tharn : i know. I am not stopping. You are looking so stunning like this baby....he also held his dick and started to stroke them together. He was not stroking faster because his wife is pregnant.

Type : ahh tharn ... you are so good..  ahhh.. baby.. like that... Ahh daddy.. .. ahh what why did you stop ?

Tharn : what did you call me ? Did you call me daddy? Type realise what he said so he just looked down.

Type : umm nothing it just come out like that.  He was very shy . His ears ,neck and chest was so red. Tharn made type  look at  him.

Tharn : you are looking so sexy like that call me daddy only when we are like this ok ?

Type : hmm. Tharn start stroking them  a bit fast but not too much. Ahh... daddy... i am close.. please make me cum daddy...

Tharn : i will baby... and with that after few strokes both come hard. They are huffing badly... tharn leaned and kissed types forehead.

Tharn : i am going to prepare you now. Don't worry I will be gentle with you ..

Type : i know i trust you.
Tharn smiled . He leaned towards nightstand to take lube. He take some in his fingers and some on  type 's entrence.

He leaned towards type and kissed him. When type was in deep kiss he enter one finger inside. Type moaned slightly into Tharn 's mouth.
He then enter two finger inside and start in and out.
He started curl his fingers.  Tharn broke the kiss and started sucking his neck.