Ch. 12: Jase Returns Part 2

Ethan's P.O.V

Selena texted us in the groupchat what happened and I was so frustrated that I wanted to rip Jase's throat out. Even with everything that happened Jase still found ways to ruin others lives.

"Calm down Ethan, we don't want you to lose your cool right now." I heard Scott tell me. I snapped back to reality, calming down. Jesse wrapped his arm around my shoulders to help calm me down.

"What's his problem?" Erica asked. I knew she was talking about since the blue moon incident I have been a little trouble with my temper.

"Alphas are protective of their pack members and brothers are protective of their sisters. Put two and two together." Kyle told her. Selena came home and she looked ticked off.

"I'm going to rip his head off." She growled, grabbing the cross dagger as she headed for the door. Scott took the dagger as Jay and Isaac led her back to the living room.

"Okay when this is over we are seriously helping you guys control your tempers." Scott tells us.

"It's not that it's like something is trying to get through but we don't know what." I explained. After what happened with me getting possessed, it feels like Selena and I have a harder time keeping our wolves in check. It's like they know something we don't but we agreed not to tell the others.

"We have to take him down while he's still weak." I told them.

"He said he wanted to talk at the dance." Lenny adds. Selena and I have got a plan but I don't think they are going to like it. "We are going to the dance and put an end to Jase once and for all." I told them.

"The dance is tomorrow and we need a lot of weapons. Where are we going to get that?" Aiden asked. I noticed Selena gesturing to everyone to follow her. We stopped outside of her room, which was the attic. When all of us were Selena lifted her hide-a-bed that turned into a dresser. She opened it to reveal different types of vampire hunting weapons.

"Geez girl, you have way too much time on your hands." Simone exclaims. I agree Selena loves to tinker mainly when it comes to the supernatural.

No P.O.V

"Okay we strike at the dance away from everyone." Scott states. Erica, Megan and Simone became happy hearing that we were all heading to the dance. They were looking at Selena.

"That means we're going to find you a dress, Lenny." Erica squealed as the three dragged Selena and Sarah out of the house.
"I don't know which is more dangerous: the fact that we have a lunatic vampire cult leader on the loose or the fact that those three can make Lenny wear a dress." Ethan mutters.

The night of the dance still No P.O.V

"Come on boys, the other will be here soon." Mrs. Morgan called upstairs from the bottom step. She smiled when she saw the boys dressed in black tuxedos. There was a knock at the as Benny, Kyle, Jacob and Jesse arrived. Jesse was wearing a black tux, Jacob was wearing a dark blue tux, Kyle was wearing a dark gray tux and Benny was wearing a light blue tux.

"Come on boys. Sarah and the others are upstairs getting ready with Lenny in her room." Mrs. Morgan. As soon as she said that, the girls started coming down the stairs. (A/N Sarah's and Erica's dresses are the same as the one in the show) Simone was wearing dark blue above the knee dress and Megan was wearing a blood red dress also above the knee. They had their hair down.

"Selena come on." Jane called out. Selena came down wearing a knee length one strap black dress that faded to dark blue at the bottom with a belt with the moon phases, Selena's hair was braided as it draped over her shoulder. She was wearing black wedges.